Cramps and uc in remission

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,anyone with uc had any good results by emitting wheat/gluten to prevent stomach cramps? Been suffering cramps every third day or so for two years,not in a flare,tried no coffee,no dairy etc etc.Also tried Buscopan and Mebeverine and peppermint oil etc etc,not much help! Recently gone wheat/gluten free and added digestive enzymes,results good so far! Anyone else here tried this to help abdo pains please??

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oats kill me but they always have.. I prob am one of few people who r sensitive to them . Yeah veggies would b my main thing ...salad stuff and most others ....I notice broccoli cabbage etc has to b in small amounts but most others bar beans r pretty ok. It's very breezy here at mo and tremendous lot of flies in torremolinos ...spending more time walking round shops than anything lol..I love maltesers esp ones in celebration boxes which they now do as choc bars but I'm sworn off sweets at present....I cannot eat one or two....I end up having to eat box when I start ....chocoholic ....and it does uc no favours so off them bout month now....eating odd ice cream to fulfil my sweet tooth lol xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.