Cronic sinutis

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, i have had cronic sinutis for many months and at my wits end. I have had course after course of antibotics and on 30 mg cocodomol and strong inflammotory and still in pain. The pain wakes me of a nite and will b awake for hours, sometimes in tears, i pass huge bloodclots from nostrils 3-4 times a day, these get stuck and cause me problems, my cheeks are sumtimes swollen. Terrible tootchache, facial pain, headache, i also have a deviated septum with nasal valve collaspe too that causes breathing problems, the infection has since Spread to eyes, now got antibotics eyedrops, i have every Spray that a chemist stock, i found neilmed helped but isnt working nomore. Its really effecting me and have resulted to tears the last few days as getting worse and have had enougth. Docs all they seen to do is perscribe antibotics. They dont work, has anyone got any advice? Xxx

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Kay, I am on the same boat you are on. Terrible Pain in nose and face and head. Nothing works. Nasal sprays I could open up a drug store with sinues sinues max, net pot, antibiotics don't work. Warm compress of warm heat or ice help a little but the pain continues. I tried going for walks thinking the air would help.wrong I can't go to family dinners because of this pain. I go to a ear nose and throat doctor soon so I hope this will help. Did you go to a ear nose and throat doctor ? Hope you have a pain free day. Jeannie4006

• Posted

Hiya, im hoping to get into docs tomr and put my foot down and demand sumthing is done, last nite i had a very bad nite, tonite feel not so painful and tired which is hopefully going to h a good nite, what antibotics was u put on, one doc i saw a while ago put me on a 3 week course but most antibotics have only been a week, xx
    • Posted

Hi Kay, good luck with the doctor tomorrow. Let me know if he or she helps you, please. Have a good night jeannie
    • Posted

Hiya, saw doc, and they gona do a referrel to ent. Said i prob need sinuis surgery, last nite i slept the whole nite throu which is unlike me, feel fantasic today and not puch pain at present x
    • Posted

Hi Kay, It's good to see you had a no pain day from a good night's sleep. Let me know if they will do surgery when you get the referral. Jeannie4006

• Posted

Referrel is done to ent, been in bad pain, took a 30 mg morphine pill and still in pain, affecting my ears and eyes, ive so much had enougth, its a waiting game, been told a n e cant do nothing as all juniour docs, all they can do is antibotics n pain releif, its a joke
    • Posted

Oh no doesn't sound good do you still have to work through all of this x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.