Crutches part ll

Posted , 6 users are following.

Morning fellow ankle sufferers, I've just got back from my GP apt and he's given me some stronger anti-inflammatory gel to put on my wrists to ease the pain whilst using crutches.  He said it was some kind of 'itis, can't remember which.  I've asked for physio since it's an ongoing problem that has been aggrevated by use of crutches.  

I was hoping for some extra support on the wrists, I forgot to ask, not sure if I should contact the fracture clinic again.  

I hope you're all doing well on this frosty morning, not really the day to be venturing out there on crutches.  

0 likes, 56 replies

56 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

No don't venture out on those crutches especially if there is a frost about as the rubber tip will slip if there is an icy ground fog.  Flexiseq is a relatively new gel and the latest one and goes through the adipose tissue to the hub of the problem. Try it. I hope your pain eases and add some curcuma to your food and use Tiger Balm Oil. 
  • Posted

Hi Denise

Its neither of those hospitals  lol  this was the RVI but the THR's were in Hexham General.

The RVI was because it ws an accident, ambulance came, and picked me of the ground and thats where they took me  LOL

Oh its so icy and snowy at the moment I'm not going very far on crutches.

Yes I'm having problems.....not getting any notifications.....so am completely lost with the posts.  Any idea who to get in touch with? I cant even find an faq's that apply

You take care

Love

Eileen

• Posted

Eileen

Have you tried clearing your search history in your search engine?  Maybe also try a disc clean up and a defrag?  That might help you to regain full access.

Sometimes your search history gets clogged up and confuses things.  

• Posted

TBH, reading back through the messages, I'm not sure I'm getting all the messages either. Maybe it's a problem with the site.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.