Crying of PAIN

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi,

It's been 3 weeks now, and on Friday I went to the emergency where the Dr said he could see a small fissure and prescribed Rectogesic 4mg/g.

Used twice now and I am not expecting any magical changes but the pain today is unbearable.

Sometimes I feel well but out of sudden, while (especially) I am walking, standing, or even lying in bed, I get this awful burning sensation which could last for hours and sometimes it goes away if I sit but sometimes it doesn't.

I am crying of pain now and I don't know what to do anymore, can not go to work, and can't meet friends, stay in bed 4-6 hours every day after BM.

I read many stories here and I know this will not add anything, but maybe just a scream of pain.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had a PAINFUL anal fissure for 6 weeks and with the help of Nitroglycerin it healed a bit, at least no horrible pain left, however, it is one month since then and still, the area is very sore and the feeling of discomfort and burning sensation is still there and it lasts few hours after BM and I always feel there is kind of sticky stool left in my rectum.

I am travelling now and it will be a while before I can see my doctor again but I don't know if that will go away by itself or last longer.

I am grateful that the pain disappeared but still this thing is affecting my life severely.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.