Crying spell...

Posted , 10 users are following.

Does anyone just cry for really no reason or because of the smallest things!!??

I'm having a spell sad it's been working up for a day or so.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Ginger, yes all the time! Its getting better though. Im able to cry a little less. But I still have my moments. Its tough but believe it or not it will get better. Take it day by day and cry 8f you need to. I will pray for you! Take care!
  • Posted

I know exactly how u feel. Been feeling like this for 3 days. Things pile up and everything seems out of control. I had bad food poisoning, my daughter didn't get her A level option and is stressing me.

Came back from Spain and my daughter p*ssed my partner off all is overwhelming at the moment.

Crying comes naturally.

• Posted

Hi Ginger being post menopausal for 9 years I am still getting periods of time when I just cry if something doesn't go as expected I can cry at the drop of a hat and this has just started again these last couple of months or it can be for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It's very normal we all go through times of this at one time or another you're not alone.It's best just to go with the flow and cry if you need to it helps relieve a ton of stress and anxiety also. smile

• Posted

Exactly how I feel.

Was supposed to have a relaxing week in Spain, my daughter made it hard and his son is 11 and acts like a 5 year old.

Had food poisoning while there and all went down hill.

Feeling low.

• Posted

Ginger, this started with me in 2009 when all of this craziness started. It will let up and I will think it is behind me, but it always comes back. I have been dealing with it again over the last few months. Just cry, for no explainable reason. I pray it will eventually go away and I will only cry when I have a reason to cry! 😢

• Posted

Totally agree and it affects my tummy and I get bad indigestion which triggers off my anxiety.
    • Posted

Natacha I get upset tummy too and the same thing my anxiety goes through the roof ...right now I am getting muscle spasms in my back and have inflammation in my ribcage so that also puts the anxiety up quite a few notches too also I wake up anxious and have nausea issues like morning sickness that lasted for a week but eventually died down thank God... I am hoping all this is my last big bang before I am totally finished with all of this but I know it could still be a few more years yet sadly
    • Posted

Oh my yes!! Exactly what I've been feeling last few days with rib cage and indigestion etc.

I'm pretty sure I started all this craziness shortly after my second daughter was born , we had kids late in thirties... Now 42 so I'm sure I have several more years of it unfortunately 😔

• Posted

Yep...I can cry at the drop of a hat for no reason at all

I also wake up anxious for no reason whatsoever. It sucks so bad hoping it will let up soon.

• Posted

Hi ginger, oh yes! I am crying, sobbing, wailing, ranting, it's like a switch goes on and I cannot turn it off. Sadness turns into heartbreak, fury, rage, my moods are off the scale right now and I just feel out of control sometimes. Then afterwards (which can be a day or night) I'm exhausted with a migraine and tortured with guilt and embarrassment at my family witnessing it and then I feel worthless and I don't know how to pick myself up. It makes me feel so alone but that's the point isn't it? We're not alone, we're all going through our own versions of this journey. So thoughts with you - you are not alone.

• Posted

Sounds like me! I too get the worse with migraines as well .... So frustrating but comforting to know others are going through the same!
  • Posted

Hi sweetie, we are all doing the crying thing at the mo its part and parcel of meno my mum used to say its the way we are made it helps us clear all the cobwebs of the past child bearing days of hard work or just all the hard work us ladies do over the years for when we are over this and can relax and enjoy the freedom it sounds about  right to me , we also find it hard to cope . I was ok for a while untill thursday last week my husband was told he has bad kidneys ,then friday he  was taken into hospital and started steroids untill tuesday then he will start cemo my world was turned upside down in a few days and maybe for the rest of my life, i can t stop crying now on top of all this what a mess but do you know i have had 17 years of hell on perimenopause and boy if i can do that all that time and it was bad then i can do thiseveryone on here has a bad time but in the it will come good, i had just started meno and started to feel beter what a bum ,you cry as much as you need to my mum says its good for us we hope take care x
    • Posted

Oh how sorry I am !! Your problems are much worse right now. sad sorry you're going through so much!! 17 years!!??? Arghhh..., I've inly just begun but you are an inspiration smile

Hope everything turns out ok with your husband ... I work in dialysis so I've seen a lot of kidney problems and a lot of tears wink

You are right that crying is a way to cleanse smile

Thank you for reminding me and of support!!

• Posted

Hi Ginger, not sure how far along you are in perimenopause but perhaps you should consider some sort of HRT or try menopace, which will help balance out some of your hormones. Then perhaps you can stop crying. I also notice that when I take a multivitamin I'm not crying as much and also take vitamin D3. Hope it stops soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.