Crying spell...

Posted , 10 users are following.

Does anyone just cry for really no reason or because of the smallest things!!??

I'm having a spell sad it's been working up for a day or so.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Know exactly what u mean.

I try to be as positive as I can, nonetheless somethings it becomes too much. I have to be so careful with what I eat and drink. When I get upset tummy my anxiety hits the roof and I begin to see things than in 3D.

I have been menopausal for 3 years now and with HRT it was ok. Had to stop it night sweats are strong. Stress causes most of the symptoms to get worse. How do U avoid stress?

Impossible. Seems like God likes to test my boundaries, to see how much more I can take. I get months of calm and then a tornado comes and takes away my peace.

• Posted

me too Natacha several months can go by and I think hey I'm over it now I've been great for ages then bam it starts again and I'm 9 years post meno ....hoping to see some light at the end of this very long dark tunnel

• Posted

Thank you ladies for all your comforting thoughts and support!! So good to have a place to feel somewhat in the norm ....

• Posted

I've had crying spells too. Thank you fluctuating hormones! The best thing I have done to help myself is to eat a clean diet. Diet is huge. That and some over the counter progesterone cream. This all keeps me pretty balanced. I avoid sugar like the plague because that really brings me down.

• Posted

Thank you!! I do notice a difference when my diet is off! Every so often I fall off track and notice it hits big time! I've been using progest cream for a little over a year now and can say it does help 😌

I'm a dietitian and you'd think I'd know better but every time I deter from eating well my symptoms are far worse and I act like it's just out of the blue lol

• Posted

Yes , one feels very emotional & vulnerable . I feel myself tearing up at the smallest things .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.