Crying spell

Posted , 13 users are following.

I can't take it anymore, there has not been one day I'm waking up with no pain. there's all kind of symptoms that come and go, but headaches are the worst. for last two days my anxiety is creeping back up and I just want to cry, this morning I woke up and I just broke down, bursted out crying. I feel so low, I feel my life has been taken over by hormones and nothing I can do. My period is due next week but my symptoms are all over the place, I don't see a pattern. I don't know what to do anymore, went to so many doctors, all tests, scans everything came back normal. Thank god for this forum, you ladies are wonderful, it helps to know Im not alone in this.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Helloooo my dear

ur not alone

plzz donot lose hope..its tought phase of life..it will be over some day.

me too suffering alot.

consulted soo many Dr but no use. had soo many test and scans.

I can understand ur pain dear..u will be ok..tell ur mind its harmones dance will stop one day and u will be ok soon ...

I also do this everyday..

Everyday new stuggle.😭😭

Some days r very hard..not able to get out of bed ..😭😭

Have lots of water ..take rest ..have veg and fruits .

we all will be fine soon.

in tought time we all r together.

hang is there..its not permanent

Lots of hugs

Sunaina

• Posted

Helloooo dear

how r u feeling now ?

plzz donot cry. ...cry is not solution.

its phase of life and will pass

hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.