Cure for BV.. FINALLY!

Posted , 12 users are following.

I've been battling for BV since 2014... I tried home remedies such as putting tea tree oil to my panty liner to lessen the fishy odor scent since my work is partly on the operation side. I was so embarrassed whenever i sat down knowing that it's smelly.. Then it's gone. years passed, it came back. Whenever my bf and I were having sex, it smells really awful. 

So i tried douching then again, it helped but just for 2 years.. i became dependent.. so it killed my normal PH and good bacteria.

It became worse since March 2018... So i decided to have it checked but my gyn is prescribing metro but i think my immunity will kick in... so i find the BEST WAY TO CURE MY BV...

I bought Vitamin D3 5000iu in soft gel form (vegan), took it thrice a day (am, after lunch and pm) after 1 week of taking Vitamin D3 5000iu (3x a day)... My BV is all gone...it really really really smells fresh, like no scent at all. No diet has been made. You will notice a discharge which is good because it pushes all the toxins and bacteria from your vajayjay, away... like ALL OF IT! 

I'm happy.. I threw my douching kit away. I stopped using non-cotton panties and panty liners, i'm just finishing my Gynepro fem wash then will switch to DOVE bar soap coz it's the mildest of 'em all. 

I suggested this to my friends, last month.. They were all happy. Tough battle eh, but Vit D3 5000iu, way tougher! smile 

Hope it helps. smile

2 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Oh.. i also bought Lactobacillus Acidophilus and take it 2x a day preferably with a meal. Now I'm taking Vit D3 5000iu every morning together with Acidophilus. smile I just lessen my dose for Vit D3 5000iu since I'm cured.. smile 

• Posted

Can you tell me which brands of both meds and dose of lactobacillis?
    • Posted

Hi Lindsey... I got the Puritan's Pride Vitamin D3 5000iu Mega-potency sunvite and GNC's Mega Acidophilus in 1.5 Billion CFUs...

You can take Vitamin D3 5000iu 3x a day until the BV is gone together with Acidophilus 2x daily.

If it's already gone, just take 1 soft gel caps of D3 once every morning together with Acidophilus (still 2x a day).

Happy to help smile

• Posted

Did it also take away your discharge and the full feeling down there.
    • Posted

Yes, indeed. No more discharge. And whenever you pee, don't use tissue.. Wash it with water and dry it up with a clean cloth. 

• Posted

Happy to help you, Lindsey. Let me know the results.. give it time.. 😘😘

Laters,

FabHag

• Posted

I just have the burning sensation right now, you think I should just do the

D3 once every morning and the Acidophilus 2x's a day?

• Posted

May I know your feminine wash? Have you tried using Dove bar soap?

D3 5000iu - 3x a day (AM LUNCH PM (8hrs interval), Acidophilus 2x a day. Take it preferably with a meal.

If you have a burning sensation, seat in a small tub of warm to hot water with  2 cups of seasalt and 6 drops of tea tree oil. Change the water every 10mins. Do it twice. 

Please do intake gallons of water per day. You need to flush everything. And start wearing cotton/breathable undies. 

• Posted

Switch to Dove bar soap (white one). It's the mildest..

• Posted

I am on day 2 and feel amazing! I have no clue why this works but Im in shock! You are my hero! 😘

• Posted

It worked bc you are deficient in But D. You should also start having more energy and feeling better in general. I struggled with this for 2 years. And all it was was Vit D deficiency. That can cause sugar intolerance and a suppressed immunity. Among a lot of other things 
    • Posted

Awww thank you!!! <3 

#GirlPower darling! We are much stronger than BV. smile

I hope you're doing well now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.