Cure for BV.. FINALLY!

Posted , 12 users are following.

I've been battling for BV since 2014... I tried home remedies such as putting tea tree oil to my panty liner to lessen the fishy odor scent since my work is partly on the operation side. I was so embarrassed whenever i sat down knowing that it's smelly.. Then it's gone. years passed, it came back. Whenever my bf and I were having sex, it smells really awful. 

So i tried douching then again, it helped but just for 2 years.. i became dependent.. so it killed my normal PH and good bacteria.

It became worse since March 2018... So i decided to have it checked but my gyn is prescribing metro but i think my immunity will kick in... so i find the BEST WAY TO CURE MY BV...

I bought Vitamin D3 5000iu in soft gel form (vegan), took it thrice a day (am, after lunch and pm) after 1 week of taking Vitamin D3 5000iu (3x a day)... My BV is all gone...it really really really smells fresh, like no scent at all. No diet has been made. You will notice a discharge which is good because it pushes all the toxins and bacteria from your vajayjay, away... like ALL OF IT! 

I'm happy.. I threw my douching kit away. I stopped using non-cotton panties and panty liners, i'm just finishing my Gynepro fem wash then will switch to DOVE bar soap coz it's the mildest of 'em all. 

I suggested this to my friends, last month.. They were all happy. Tough battle eh, but Vit D3 5000iu, way tougher! smile 

Hope it helps. smile

2 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Did it really cure you with vitamin D3 ? Im 21 years old. What would be the ui dosage for me? What are the side effects of the vitamin d3?
    • Posted

Yes, Clarisse.. It will. 15k iu per day if you have BV. If you noticed a difference, cut some dose. Take twice a day. It's a vegan caps so it's safe.

• Posted

Thank you! May I know too how was your discharge looks like wheb you had BV? Bcoz mine is becoming thick after i used the meds given by Doctor. I really dont know what's going on inside me.

• Posted

I had my blood drawn and it showed my Vit D was low. My dr started me on 10,000iu a day after about 3 weeks I was totally back to normal. Vit D acts more like a hormone and not a Vit. There shouldn’t be any bad side effects. Look up the symptoms of Vit D deficiency. It’s pretty amazing.  I couldn’t eat ANY sugar for 2 years without getting an infection. Turns out Vit D deficiency causes sugarc intolerance and a suppressed immunity. Among many other things. You should start feeling better in a lot of different ways! Good luck! 
    • Posted

Hi Clarisse,

It's been awhile.

Anyway, my I had mine in thick, slimy, milky white discharge. Smells like cheese and fishy. What's yours?

• Posted

Thank you for replying. It is white thick discharge that has a fishy smell also. Im wondering if i have vitamin d deficiency also bcoz i have pcos too.is it really okay if im going to take 15 iu for vitamin d? Did you experience any side effects. Im living in asia. I dont know if i should rake that kind of dosage. Im afraid for what will happen...

• Posted

I got the vegan caps of d3.. no side effects.. You can have 10k dose.. AM / PM... I'm from Philippines and i have PCOS as well. 

Just don't forget to maintain your probioitics (acidophilus) every day.

• Posted

Will it going to work if i just take 10k of vitamin D without the probiotic pill? Sorry if i ask too many questions.
    • Posted

That I do not know, Clarisse...

Somehow, probiotic will balance out your ph. So i think you must take it together with D3

• Posted

Ladies if you are using sex toys that are not made from 100% medical grade silicone materials, there’s a chance that is what is causing your bv. You can’t completely sanitize toys made from other material and it causes infections. I had bv for 6 years until I realized it was my sex toys. I threw the non silicone ones out and got a prescription from my doctor. I haven’t had bv anymore! 
  • Posted

Though I am not a doctor, I do believe that having recurring Bacterial Vaginosis is telling us something about our bodies that we don't know until blood tests are done. In theory, I believe if you are even deficient in one vitamin, it could give an imbalance in your vaginal biome where healthy bacterial begin to go awry - and bad bacteria flourish. I'd imagine too that vitamins that enrich your immunity to fight off infections could be a MAJOR factor in why Bacterial Vaginosis is recurrent. A quote from NBCI, "Deficiency in vitamin D is associated with increased autoimmunity as well as an increased susceptibility to infection." 

I always would recommend taking a multi-vitamin  ( I'd say Vitamin E, C, and B6 for infections and illnesses ) or vitamins that are absolutely essential to our health.

again, this is just a pondering thought and I'm neither a gynaecologist nor a doctor. 

I'd also make sure you're not stressing yourself out because this can also make your immunity attack itself. Making sure you are regularly exercising and doing some sort of home-therapy, or counselling could also help too in relieving stress on the body. 

• Posted

oh wow, I'll have to try it. I saw on-line that some women put the pill in their vag. but I'll try taking it by mouth. I've had the odor for 7 years now, and I have been riddled with anxiety and depression! I am so sick of it! i basically have no friends because I always turn ppl down to hang out because of the odor. it is so embarrassing and some days I'll just sit in bed crying because of it. hopefully the vitaminD will help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.