Cure for fibromyalgia

Posted , 11 users are following.

Dear all

I believe you can heal completely from fibromyalgia if you stop eating carbs diary meat fish all processed food and sugar.

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

If you’ve been diagnosed by your neurologist or rheumatologist then you have proven fibromyalgia so you can’t cure it as it’s a fault with our central nervous symptom that controls pain, you can improve your symptoms by life style change and you can put yourself into rimission but no two people are the same, I find taking CBD oil 2/3 times a day with low impact exercise and cutting out processed food helps me, I am a sports/remedial and complementary therapist so regular massage also helps 

• Posted

Like I say no two people are the same, I eat fish as the omega oils are highly beneficial for helping with the inflammatory process and I shop organic, I don’t eat meat and have cut out dairy from the cow, I however eat goats cheese as very beneficial. I avoid Citris acid also and too much fruit is actually bad for fibromyalgia patience as the natural sugars can trigger the inflammatory process, this is what works for me but it’s about what works for you and it’s all about trialing and researching, I also avoid bread/wheat/pasta etc but I do use wheat/yeast and gluten free products so noticed a massive difference.
  • Posted

Hi I am at the stage where fibro has just taken over my life.Constant pain tried all docs priscriptions bad side effects so trying different remedies.Not found the right one.Please help.Thank you
  • Posted

So I have been on the only meat and veg diet for a month now. Good news is that I feel pretty good on it and I have lost weight. Bad news, none of my symptoms went away. 

I still have daily head tingling/burning/pressure. I still get muscle twitches and sometimes skin crawly/buzzy feelings. 

I don’t know if diet is the complete picture here. I am not ready to rule out diet as part of it, but there is more going on. So don’t expect miracles. Just take it one day at a time. 

• Posted

What are the foods and supplements that one could eat?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.