Cured in three days!

Posted , 20 users are following.

Hi All. I have to share this - I had suffered from LS for two agonising years, trying everything on the market, along with steroid cream. Then out of another desperate moment came a cure - Sudocrem. I used it for three days, and my LS was gone!!!! That was three weeks ago, and now I have no sign it was ever there! I hope it works for you too!

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

After reading about your positive reaction to using sudacrem.I went out and bought some,as i was suffering burning along with v/a symptoms.after about 15ins of applying,the burning became so severe. That i could hardly bare it.I had to get in the shower to wash it off,I'm still not feeling good.so I have to say sudacrem is not suitable for everyone.
  • Edited

Hiya, just found this discussion 😊 I'm currently trying sudocreme for the 1st day on my vulva which is raw/broken skin, chapped and very sore 😢 the sudocreme is stinging like mad will this pass by?

• Edited

EVERYTHING stings when the skin is so raw! Poor you! I do encourage you to persevere, though. The skin will heal gradually over a couple of days ( unless you develop an infection, in which case get some help from your GP.)

• Posted

That's so interesting! I ran out of my steroid ointment the other day and just used some Sudocrem I had at home, hoping to relieve the itch a little. Wow! It helped so much! I can't say that my LS has disappeared, but it has certainly improved. And that's just over a couple of days. Funnily enough, a different brand of zinc cream didn't seem to be quite as effective.

I would definitely recommend trying Sudocrem as a LS treatment. I also combine it with a vitamin B supplement and oral zinc supplement.

• Posted

I a new to this forum and have just read Jo's comments and several further replies. I have been using clobetasol as prescribed by my doc. In 3 years it has done nothing, or at least very little. Your Sudocrem is very interesting but where is it purchased? And has anyone tried the Mona Lisa Laser???

• Posted

hi Jo516, i know its been many years but I'm looking for relief for lichen sclerosus. for sudocrem, i read that "It contains BHA which is an endocrine disruptor and also Fragrance which often includes parabens and phthalates (so more endocrine disruptors!) Sudocrem also has petrochemicals and propylene glycol which preferably would not be there." --- so having thyroid problems, I'm scared it can cause more harm? how is your LS today? thank you in advance.

• Posted

Im new the liquen s I started a lazer and plasma treatment let see how it worked

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.