D day REZUM 6/30/2017 and after the treatment

Posted , 10 users are following.

I'm 59 yrs old, good health besides BPH, jogging daily except Sunday for almot 20 yrs, before treatment take 1 procar + 2 Flomax everyday around 7 yrs, when bladder not full can pee around 120cc each time and if drink lots of liquid, bladder full, can only pee around 50cc each time and then...

06/30/17 Treat with REZUM and with Catheter on for 3 days; felt not comfortable and took Tyleno when feel little fever & headache , decide to remove catheter, but after 7 hours still can't let it out, zero urine, so put catheter back on for another 5 days, feel almost the same like the first 3 days, actually the 4th & 5th day felt better than before( I mean body) and remove catheter off on the 5th days, can pee, but oh my god, rather with catheter on for another 3 days, because when without catheter can pee, but have to use all my effort my body can do to pee and still pee from 0 to 10 to 20, situation last for 3 days, today is 07/10/17 wake up the morning and pee although only 25-50cc but pee easy, no need to use big effort, cmopare to the last 9 days, today is heaven.

REZUM treatment is easy, only take my Doctors 10 min. I saw it on monitor to treat my prostate, and I though I can goto work after 3 or 5 days, but to me, at least 10 days to recover, I think if you lay down on bed for the most of time, maybe can recover in 7 days, but it's ot easy, because, during the time, although you can walk, but slow, sleep on beed for too long will get tired too, to seat will feel preasure on your prostate, so better lay down.

OK, guys send me your question, I wish everyone can get good health, especially has no problem with BPH

0 likes, 48 replies

48 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It sounds while the source of energy is different, the results appear to be much the same betwen the two.

Since a better technique and skill (mainly a way around retrograde...) in doing more of a classic TUIP now exists, I don't know why there isn't a greater use of this procedure since it appears to be more permanent than either the Renuz or TUNA.

• Posted

Results are much better with the rezum,  with two years of data so far. 

Better improvement of AUA symptom score as well as improvement of maximum flow rate 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.