Dangers of taking Zopiclone

Posted , 11 users are following.

Has anyone heard  rerports about Zopiclone being dangerous to health and that it can eventually kill you.  Sounds like scaremongering i know, but  sure its not.  Also, is there any proof of this.

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Drs will help you reduce. UNITY or CADAS will akso help you with the emotional side of your life.

Its worth it to get control of your life. Xx

• Posted

I have 100 zopiclone 7.5mg if I take them all will I die?
    • Posted

I would think so.  Maybe sleep a little too long.

Are you feeling suicidal?

• Posted

Amber I don't know if your being serious but they defo would kill you 

If you want to sell them though I'll take em off you 

If you are feeling suicidal you need to let someone know,you can tell anyone on here ? 🙂

• Posted

Hello I'm a health professional. If you take all your sleeping pills there is a possibility of death you could go into a coma and if you do wake up u may have other problems. Goodluck

• Posted

Hello o Immovane definitely has side effects and you only take as prescribed. It is not known kill you unless it is being overdosed. Hope this helps smile
  • Posted

I've been on it 10 years, I'm up to 15mg started on 3.75 then to 7.5 then 15 I take it every night, spend most of the time on 7.5 and 15 when that doesn't work...

I have a scaly rash all over my body - which I am convinced is from zopiclone, its progressive, started on my shoulder and spread over my body over many years...

I have day time anxiety and feel hungover everyday with a fuzzy brain fog which doesn't clear until gone midday

Now I crash around 4pm (this started recently) and I have waves of exhaustion 4-8pm occasionally causing me to pass out...

Interestingly, taking a zopiclone gets rid of the feelings

Had blood tests, urine tests nothing they could find, I've had every test possible...

Its the zopiclone

I'm 33

I took it for 7 years without incident and I was happy to be on it... now its causing these issues I want off...

Coming off isn't an issue being awake for 70hrs straight is...

I have hypoinsomnia which means I can resist sleep for days on end...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.