Dark yellow urine during a fibro/costo flare

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello all, I had six lovely weeks over the holidays with only normal aches and pains of being 66. Last Tues started feeling bad and went to worse with what I wd assume is a costo/fibro flare. Starting to feel a bit better this morn. My question, I have what seems to me to be large amounts of urine quite a few times a day. No pain (so far) or urgency or incontinence. BUT- the dark yellow almost amber shade!! I drink a lot of water and haven't taken any different meds or eaten anything that would cause it. I googled fibro/urine and it seems to be a possible symptom of this lovely condition!! Anyone else experience this??

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Will do pamie.

Thank you.

I must say this forum is pretty good and very supportive. 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.