Daughters Op.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello my DD is having her Laporoscopy (spelling) tomorrow 15.07.14 and she came on with her periodconfused on Sunday morning,  will this be a problem  i have googled it and hve seen that it is ok,  cant afford to have a cancellation cos of the thing that is makeing her bad all the time.  she has been so poorly with this disease. ansers please.

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello p123cb,

I'm not a medical person, but "very" experience, & just to communicated a little with someone who I can relate too, is like taking a deep breath & exhaling! I'll try my best to help form my own experience. There's moments cause of work I wont be on this site as often. I'm still searching answers & cures. With God's help only,I can do this with Joy & Hope!!

• Posted

dont know if this will help but all morning and afternoon i was praying that my daugher would not come reound from the op and be told there was nothing there, those prayers were answered also i think some other prays have been answered because i have found something very interesting that i think may help others.  there is a website called the mayo clinic are we allowed to put links to web pages on here.

And it lists  its possible causes and the one at the top seems to fit the bill so to speak it is called Retrograde menstruation.- [This what it says}  This is the most likely explanation for endometriosis. In retrograde menstruation, menstrual blood containing endometrial cells flows back through the fallopian tubes and into the pelvic cavity instead of out of the body. These displaced endometrial cells stick to the pelvic walls and surfaces of pelvic organs, where they grow and continue to thicken and bleed over the course of each menstrual cycle.

If we can i will post the link.  it lists other causes too.

• Posted

Hello p123cb,

I don't know if we can post links on this web, I'm faily new on this site. I would think if it's not they would delete yr post. Ive seen others post links. & going forward with what you stated, (Retrograde menstruation) I eard of that also, but when all or just uterus is out from surgery & Endo still comes back, tht's another blank mind set for some Doctors. Dr oz had a few clever things to say about Endo. After full Hysterectomy if I would take estrogen it would promote Endo,(so, i was told) but progestaron(spelling) it helps with Endo/pain. Thats what my Dr. started giving me, I'll find out, hesions is also back after 3rd sergary-pain inflamatory helps with all that. Like her post inflamatory foods help, inflamation is the big cause in a womans body. I have more research to do. Also, Susan Serontan(actress)Google her name!. she has a seminar on Endo, she struggled with it for most her life. It's very educationalconfused.

• Posted

it is because it is a Clinic

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.