DAY 1 on Selincro : side effects

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi I took my first tablet last nightat about 5pm and aroung 6pm started to feel really dizzy.  I didnt drink anything. My appetite was gone and still is (a.m)  I felt like a walking zombie and was soo spaced out i had to go lie down. I felt completely strange.  I want to know if this continues or it will pass, since I spent a LOT of money on this and want it to work for my drink problem.  On the plus side, I certainly didnt want a drink, but didnt want anything, and I am glad I dont drive as I could hardly manouver around the kitchen, never mind use a vehicle!

2 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

How are you doing Tembel, It's been 11 day's, are you coping?

Would like to know how Selingro is working out for you now.

Please let us know.

Escar

• Posted

Hi Escar, I still have the full packets in my bedside drawer.  Too scared to feel those side effects....but in the last 2 months have been drinking, drinking, drinking (even now nearly finished a bottle of wine).  I should just trust what i have read and try to stick out the 7 or so days of side effects and get through the tunnel

• Posted

It's not too late to try again we can be here for you
    • Posted

I'm ok thank you and totally understand what you mean about the side effects. How many tablets did you take in total?
  • Posted

ive only ever tried one and it was very scary and took 24 hours to get better
    • Posted

Hi i have just taken my first pill after trying to give up the drink for over 20 yrs with no success and i must admit the side effects r a bit pants i felt bit sick dunno if its cos i had a drink an hr ago and been to the loo a few times nit nice lol i do feel strange and just wondered if ppl know how long it lasts for cos i cant be arsed doing nothing even smokin a fag is an effort ....
    • Posted

The side effects are not pleasant but they wear off after taking the pill a few times (a week if you were to take one every day). The rewards are well worth a week of feeling rough (or weird) though. I am not sure, from what you said, if you had your drink before or after taking the pill. You MUST take the pill around 90 minutes before you drink for it to work properly.
    • Posted

The side effects are not pleasant but they wear off after taking the pill a few times (a week if you were to take one every day). The rewards are well worth a week of feeling rough (or weird) though. I am not sure, from what you said, if you had your drink before or after taking the pill. You MUST take the pill around 90 minutes before you drink for it to work properly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.