Day 2 after surgery

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today is day 2 had a rough evening of day 1 because I am paranoid of taking narcotics and getting constipation. It's been rough.... I took some percoett. It took the edge off the pain but caused nausea. I have not taken any narcotics since 1:30am and it's 7am now waiting to take 800 mg of moultrin. Will see how that goes

Aloha

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Creedes. Hope you are recovering well. I noticed a post of yours was deleted. It's good of you to let us know what has helped you and recommend products you've found helpful, but maybe you mentioned a product name which isn't allowed.

Keep resting and take one day at a time. Make the most of your beautiful island.x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.