day 2 n feel like I'm failing

Posted , 4 users are following.

I can't seem to get past 9g of fat a day that's 18g of fat in 2 days iv ate sad I'm full iv just 2 slices of toast with jam for breakfast 3 snack rice cakes lunch was a half pitta with cooked chicken salad and Philadelphia then for tea I had a small baked potato and beans salad beetroot a half pitta with chicken and Philadelphia again 

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Some days i have 4g fat a day it is nothing to do with failing your NOT.

You do NOT have to eat the full 45g fat a day i eat what i eat and i am satisfied and it suits me.

• Posted

Aw I thought I did so glad been worried all day about it I'm full with what I eat so dinna wanna try eat nemore 
    • Posted

Can I b nosey n ask if u have found these tablets successful and how much did u lose I was told by my doctor t go by 4 weeks b4 I run out I assume that's t get weighed 
    • Posted

No please don't worry as long as you aren't starving yourself and feeling faint you will be ok. Everyone is different most people would probably faint on these amounts of fat/cals per day but i feel satisfied and if you are satisfied too then its all good
    • Posted

I'm the one with the blog lol.

i have lost 8 stone i was a size 24 on jan 13th 2013 currently a 12. I got weighed every 4 weeks some people get 3 months worth at a time i never did which i found out as i would have rather paid out for them in bulk.. but hmm i know you have to lose 5% of your body weight within 12 weeks or you don't get them again. I know the ins and outs so if you need any help just message me

• Posted

No I actually feel alot better on these amounts I'm full and  when I do get hungry it's time for lunch or tea lol I ate when I was bored n kids were in bed that's my problem but don't do that now Aw wow well done hope I have a gd loss I'm 13st 4 the now 
    • Posted

I know i feel so much healthier on these amounts i don't know how the hell i used to eat the food i ate before it makes me feel sick my downfall was cheese chocolate and bread i eat none of those now.

Thankyou so glad i started the tablets i much prefer being a 12 than a 24!

As long as you stick to it the weight will come off even if it is a small amount it is better lbs off rather than on x

• Posted

Omg I love love love cheese but I know how bad it is 2 years running I have made New Years resolutions to drop it it's never happened it still hasn't happened now Iv been taking orlistat for 11 days I have had 75% less fat soft cheese a couple of times and I have had 1 25 gram slice of cheese half way through but I didn't eat any other fat the whole day thankfully I didn't have any side effects from it only time will tell if I have lost gonna wait until Saturday to get on scales for first time lol 
    • Posted

Me too although the only 'cheese' i have is laughing cow lightest and i have had better tasting cardboard its seriously vile. I know Rosemary Coneley sold cheese that was 5g per 100g and it was sold via her website it was like £5 plus a block probably tasted like laughing cow barf! I will NEVER eat cheese again i only have to pull out a size 24 picture and that would put me off!

Good Luck for your weigh in x

• Posted

I knew all about the lowest cheese etc when i started but never wanted to eat it as when i do something i give it my all and cheese was the old me hence why i also gave up Bread never really ate butter. I try to eat the least amount of dairy as poss now and i don't eat meat anymore either. There are times when i do miss real cheese but it's just not worth it
    • Posted

Suzanne that's what I do but I don't buy Philadelphia I buy  asads it would cost me a bomb to buy Philadelphia my partner goes through loads of the stuff but asda 75% less fat isn't too bad 
    • Posted

I really don't think I could give meat up apart from lamb I'm not so keen on and cheese I could never give up I think it's just a case of eating it in moderation whereas I before starting diet it would be an everyday food if I'd have eaten breakfast before I would of had cheese on my cereals I'm sure lol since starting this diet Iv switched loads of things in my normal weekly shop Iv changed from white to wholemeal from whole milk to skimmed from normal pasta to wholemeal and I'm actually like the wholemeal stuff better than the white also I bought sweetener for the odd cup of coffee that I have
    • Posted

I love this forum so helpful look forward for nxt week t pass n ill jump on my scales I cudnt give up meat either still dunno what to do Wi pork or beef I love a beef casserole but I assume b fattening
    • Posted

I love my slow cooler but my stew is very very heavy (never tried to work out how many calories it contains) I'm gonna miss it this winter but I gonna try and substitute it somehow I did buy 5% fat minced beef last week for bolognese. I think if you are clever about it you can still make a decent casserole under the 5g rule 
    • Posted

You could make a casserole using lean beef you can't eat Pork.

At the start i ate steak and Venison

• Posted

Lol i had cheese on cheese. You can drink semi skimmed milk i don't drink cows milk anymore have you tried rice/nut milks very nice i wouldn't touch the other stuff now. I like wholemeal pasta and i buy Orzo aswell it's a nice change
    • Posted

What does everyone have for a sweet kick findin it hard today while my 2 year old sits and eats an aero 
    • Posted

I'm actually not minding the skimmed milk at all it looks rather funky but apart from that it's not too bad I'm not sure if the sugar content is higher than whole/semi skimmed milk though need to check that one. Pork is my favourite meat but I don't eat it often when I do it's loin with all the fat trimmed off 
    • Posted

I absolutely love muller light yoghurts toffee flavour is my fave you can get orange and chocolate ones also

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.