Day 4 withdrawal

Posted , 8 users are following.

Not good , no sleep for 2 nights now. Aching all over, sweats & shivers & diarhea starting. Still cannot understand how this stuff can be prescribed. The main thing is still maintaining. Spoke to my boss earlier & managed to change my last 2 days holiday to Monday & Tuesday. Should help a lot & hopefully the worst is over by then. My partner said maybe would have been easier to come off gradually, but doing that just leaves temptation to carry on using the wonder tab, so it`s onwards we go smile

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

While magnesium can help, the main thing to take is the methocobalamin form of B12. Take anywhere form 2000mg to 8000mg a day. This is what will directly help the brain. Tramado seems to cause a strike on B12 uptake. If you have restless leg syndrome, this should make a difference. 

• Posted

Thanks, but I will not be taking anything to compensate etc. Things have improved immensley so as I said from day one, cold turkey, so be it. Eating the right foods will also help, so that`s the route I am on smile

• Posted

Thank you for this advice you shared! I went and bought some today and already feel better; less jumpy and my brain is more settled. Hopefully this means I'll sleep tonight as I'm back to work tomorrow 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.