Day after stuff in hospital

Posted , 6 users are following.

Here is an update!

-they took 10 inches of signups area

-The rest of my intestine,colon look pretty good they said, no inflammation or infection.

-they did the nerve block for midsection, this reduced need for opiods and pain has been minimal

-most of my pain is in the right lap incision i guess because that is there the most muscle is that they cut through, ive been hot and cold packing that area

-I'm up walking and first positive improvement is no more bladder pressure and I'm peeing normaly, yay! I'm eating small amounts of yogurt and scrambled eggs..for those who had surgery does that sound ok to eat? I haven't eaten since SundAy evening..zoo hungry..today right now is my first meal

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Jenny, you are a superwoman. Thank you again and I must say, you my inspiration and keep me going every day while counting my days before the surgery, 19 more days.
    • Posted

Thank you for your kind words! I hope my experience helps others..I'm leaving the hospital in a hour, a little nervous but happy to get outta here..The shoulder pain from the lapo surgery has subsided like they say it will, so if you get that like many do, no worries it does go away!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.