Day of embolization

Posted , 9 users are following.

Sitting here in room waiting for iv very scared

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Don’t be scared. I’m two weeks post op and finally feeling better. Still tired and sore- no wonder since I saw the picture of what my doctor pulled out of me- but it feels better that pre- surgery. Just relax, rest, get the gas out of you and breathe. 
    • Posted

Thank you

It's just nerve racking waiting for iv and getting thing stuck down throat scares me

• Posted

For GOD is ur refuge,HE will never leave or forsake KRISTEN!! Just rest in HIM and allow HIM to work thru the drs for you!! You going to be fine so you give that scared to the devil and give your mind and body to GOD!! In the name of JESUS!! My prayers are with you today🙏🏾🙌🏾😇

• Posted

Beverly thanks for that scripture I sat there in recovery room and read that. Touched my heart

So true!

• Posted

Hey Kristen! You are very welcome and Iam happy to know that the scripture comfort you in your time of need...GOD is so good to us,HE love us HE heal us HE accept us with all our flaws HE will never leave us or forsake us...but most of all HE forgive us time after time!! So how are you feeling today? I pray you are feeling better and your pain is easy up each day will get better for you!🙏🏾🙌🏾😇

• Posted

Yes he does! I am better I barely am taking my pain pill i took one this morning. drinking peppermint tea and using heat pad.
    • Posted

Hi Beverly

I waa wondering if you had a loss in appetite. I get chills then kinda sweaty but I don't feel like I'm burning up. Im tired alot and I just started my period it's not super heavy but it's there. Kind of has me worried. I guess I'll see in a week or two how it goes. I just want to feel normalrolleyes

• Posted

Don’t be scared. It’s all worth it!  I had very little pain afterward. Stay on pain pump and u will do great. You are stronger than u think!❤️
  • Posted

Goodluck?. How's it going so far?

• Posted

Pam it's 1am I slept so long pain is tough they have lots of meds in radiology side. Now I'm in the regular hospital room taking percaset and some muscle relaxer. No bleeding though but cramped pretty bad. Haven't had bowelmentrolleyes

• Posted

Hi there,  great to see you are now in recovery.  Yes, i too suffered with constipation....no bowel movement.  Have them five you something for that.  And the cramping will be tough, but hang in there.  It only last for a day or so......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.