Daytime anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've suffered with social anxiety for 10 years (apart from a 9 month bout of agoraphobia I have managed it ok) and more recently for the last 5 months it has become generalised anxiety. This is giving me constant physical symptoms which I'm struggling with but doc has upped my meds in the last few days so I'm hoping for some relief soon. 

Mornings and during the day im ALWAYS at the worst, some evenings I find it lifts and I feel 90% I go to bed thinking yeah I'm getting better, then POW there it is again in the morning! Does anyone else find this? X

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have exactly that at night late I have bit of energy and think I might be OK in the morning but boom wake up sick feeling in stomache can't get out bed tiredmmind is like repeating a word or song lie there stress in for hours if I get up Go out its no good I feel sick in a daze like a zombie just can't don't feel normal don't know what other symptoms u have bit I don't know if its depression or anxiety. Hope you bet sorted been more year used to wake up shaking sweating real news with all the above but now last year just that's stopped thankfully but this is still destroying lost
  • Posted

So last night was OK had bit of energy 2pm went to sleep after looking film only way to get relaxed wake up 530am feel same again sick feeling in stomach mind paying song verse can't stopit tired want to sleep bit more but can't makes me feel sicker and hard to get up or motivate even though things I could do but this things is pulling me down don't seem like a lot but every day same knowing gonna go through it all again kills me so I take my xanax to stop me stressing wish someone had similar or an answer if is anxiety I'll get up to do stuff but I'll be like a zombie what that boost or energy feeling have no reason to worry only this feeling again now makes me irritable angrynover little things worry not gonna sort it need it symptoms daily tired ,sick feeling stomach, mind negative ,mind chatter,teeth metallic numb,in a daze ,dry mouth ,no appetite ,pins needles ,numbness in hands legs go sleep no feeling constant worry from all this ? Any meds or idears so many wasted years different symptoms no diagnosed fighting it is getting harder like to hear anyone else similar Greta forum this so sad read others too silent invisible illness this is what I go trouhg every day just in case u relate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.