Debilitating Fatigue

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies! Hope all is well. I was wondering have any of you had fatigue really bad; I mean so bad that you feel like you could just drop? When I ovulated two weeks ago, I was so tired and now I am actually on my period and I have been so tired. I also had joint pain in the socket of my left hip, so annoying. Do any of you get pain in the hip and groin area during your period? I have had it with these symptoms! I feel like a zombie! I've been walking around achy and stiff. I feel like I'm twenty years older than my actual age. Sorry to groan just needed to vent.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh this peri menopause is a bugger....Im like you at moment...So tired and dont feel like moving...Just started period and bam I feel like ive been hit by train...But Ive been feeling pretty good here lately so just keep telling myself this will pass... Never be sorry for needing to vent...Thats why we are all here and I thank god everyday that I found this site.Hope you get to feeling better..

• Posted

Yes I'm hoping that I'm near the end of all of this craziness because the last few periods that I've had have been very intense and crazy. I've been having symptoms that I don't normally get. It's frustrating!
  • Posted

Unbelievable fatigue since my bad bleed June 22, 2015.  I also have bad indigestion. Keep seeing your doctors. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.