deflating boobs

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi all hope you all doing ok.  I read that one of symptoms is boobs losing their fullness and becoming flatter and that is happening to me but im finding it quite painful.   in particular my left boob feels like its brused all time and my chest bones are so sore.  everyday painkillers dont seem to work anyone got any recommendations that would ease it.  bad enough we go through all this and now gonna lose my only one redeeming feature ha , any advice be welcome thank you x

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi lol64

I have noticed this too:-( I didn't really want to believe it but my "profile" is flattening. In my bra it's still ok but when liberated they seem like little empty sacks and it's quite demoralising. I didn't actually link it to perimenopause but you have got me thinking this could be why.

I haven't had any pain for several months but earlier on, just before my last period in September, my breasts were very painful and it didn't ease up until end of October. It's like one thing after another lately, losing my skin elasticity is also depressing... Now taking up facial yoga (as seen on you tube) and it seems to be helping a bit. Good luck with this pain- I hope it passes soon.

• Posted

thank you.  yes i know what you mean it is demoralising everything we going through and then this too.  i read it few months ago and it has just started happening now so i know its symptom just dont seem to find anything that eases it.  
  • Posted

I am HAVING the same thing, I went to the dr, I am not sure what you could take to fix it, I am searching too, but it is due to the menopause/peri and the dip in our hormones, I am taking a really good menpause formula but to be honest my boobs and chest still hurt, I almost thought I was having a heart attack one day thats how bad it was, but it was in my shoulders and my left breast, I took 3 aspirn got an EKG and I was ok, but its miserable.
    • Posted

Hi lenie yea it makez u so miserable ive got past thinking it a heart attack thank god but it gets so sore it gets me down n my chest bone n as u say back its horrible x
  • Posted

Hi Lol I have this as well and it's awful, is your tum larger as well can I ask ?? mine is and I hate it, I look like I'm turning into a man with a beer belly. Anyone else xx
    • Posted

Yea my tummy is bigga but nurse told me it cos all hormones store there she measure my waist but round belly button n not small waist ive actually just said tonite my tummy gonns be bigga thsn boobs soon x
    • Posted

Oh it's just horrible is t it, I'm like "where's my boobs gone" - when I look at myself sideways it's awful, belly getting bigger, boobs smaller and I hate it, I wonder if intense exercise will get rid of horrid tum, but how it's all flab 😢x
  • Posted

Hi, yes I have noticed my once fairly full boobs are now nearly flat.  It is horrible and I feel like a boy. My tummy is fine though. Breast pain also a prob.  Aching!!! I have started HRT two weeks ago so I am led to believe this will help with this and my many other symptoms.  HRT is not for everyone but nothing else worked and I just had to relent and give it a go.  Hope things ease for you all.  Evening Primrose oil meant to be good for breast pain.XX
    • Posted

Ive just started takin evenin primrose so hopefully let me know how hrt goes i may relent at some point x im doin exercise everyday now not intense but hopeflully will help but sumtimes just so tired x
    • Posted

Maybe i haven't taken it long enough but, evening primrose hasn't helped me at all. Do you have to be on it a long time to get results.
  • Posted

So far I don't have this problem are you guys on any HRT it could be the HRT's doing it thats why I do not wish to be on HRT for my hormones because it messes with your body and gives a lot of side effects 
    • Posted

Hi susan no i not on hrt all natural remedies at min b6 b12 milk thistle cod liver omega fish evenin primrose reluctant to try hrt x
    • Posted

I am not on HRT but having this problem. I am like you Susan and want to avoid Hormones due to problems in the past with the pill and Mirena- I got breast lumps and ovarian cysts while on the Mirena and that is just a low dose progesterone:-( figure it is asking for trouble if I go down the HRT route.
    • Posted

Hi Susan, no HRT for me either as I ha e migraines and take ttiptans. Hysterectomy and oophorectomy so nothing left and it's just awful, symptoms at times are horrific, body in shock x
  • Posted

Hi lol64. 

I had to think twice about my boobs.... After my shower I noticed how deflated they were an saggy ...... I sez to myself omg if this is menopause I want a refund lol I love my fuller boobs....  there's not much we can do bub ..... But hopefully with a lot of advice an support from the ladies on this site you will get answers good luck😀😀

• Posted

Not sure there much we can do but endure just another symptom to test us x ive named mine minnie the meno n today at work she lettin me know she here dizzoness jelly legs pins n needles n fog head oh i love the surprises she gives me ha x
    • Posted

Lol lol i think I'd better start naming my symptoms gotta have a sense of humor aye beats thinking about our bodily sensations😀😀😀😀 love your fog head an jelly legs 😀😀😀😀😀take care 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.