deflating boobs

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi all hope you all doing ok.  I read that one of symptoms is boobs losing their fullness and becoming flatter and that is happening to me but im finding it quite painful.   in particular my left boob feels like its brused all time and my chest bones are so sore.  everyday painkillers dont seem to work anyone got any recommendations that would ease it.  bad enough we go through all this and now gonna lose my only one redeeming feature ha , any advice be welcome thank you x

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hiya Lol64

I was only talking about this on Tuesday with one of my sisters.

I would advise you to wear a padded, T-shirt bra, but to be honest, when I sit down, I have enough room  - and some - in there, I could go shoplifting and no-one would know where I'd stashed the goods!!lol

Don't get me wrong, I've never been overly-blessed in that department (someone on another thread mentioned waking up with a sweaty cleavage: I had to ask what a 'cleavage' was tee hee!).

I always remember one of my sisters (the one with the biggest boobs) telling the one with the smallest "At least you won't have them hanging down by your knees like me"........we've yet to see this, the Cow!!lol

Actually, I'm struggling to find a comfortable bra at all.  Wish I could go without but it ain't pretty......redface!

Sx

• Posted

Hi all just spent a night in a and e cos docs dont believe u when u say ur not having a heart attack . Minnie was really bad yest and i had probs breathin so nipped into walkin centre to make sure not a infection. Even afta a normal ecg still sent me to hospital afta tellin her it meno symptoms several times and afta a wasted night only to reveal all clear for cardiac i got home. Why cant they listen when u tell them x
    • Posted

Hi lol, oh my gosh you poor thing what a nightmare - I think about just going into A and E sometimes when I'm really bad, but I would have an hours stressful drive then maybe a four hour wait to be told something I already know, what do you do - your right who's gonna listen, how are you feeling now ? X
    • Posted

Im ok they said bit of infection which is wot i thort when went to docs but she just wudnt listen n i was treatas cardiac and i knew it wasnt they kept sayin there must be a reason n i said there is it called menopause glad to be home n ill be rite aa rain after good night sleep thank u for asking x
    • Posted

Well look after yourself and yes a good nights sleep might help, it's all so stressful isn't it and it doesn't help when your stressed out already. Take good care x
  • Posted

hi everyone havent had computer for a bit.  just thought id give an update my boobs are deflating rapidly and as there is no so called ,padding, to protect them i getting a lot of pains in my chest i feel like im just constantly aching in the bones and having needle like pains in my boobs. changed all i was taking now on menopace tablets and apple cide vinegar with evening primrose but nothing seems to be helping.  been checked out all tests fine just seems to be my good friend minnie the menopause causing me hassle anyone any ideas?x thank u x
  • Posted

Hi Lol64

I have been out of connection for a while too but just getting back online and saw your post. It's so soul destroying to see our pride and joys disappear before our eyes:-(

I feel quite "flat" literally.

A good push up bra helps but it's not the same. Have been trying some exercises lately and it may be helping - not sure yet. I have a resistence band and have been following a friends advice on stretching the pecs. It may help with building the supporting muscles and prove the overall effect? Worth a try and makes me feel stronger in my arms too.

Evening Primrose and Vit B complex plus menopace- helping a bit with hot flashes and night sweats. Drinking more water hasn't done anything apart from make me pee more:-( My skin still feels dry and I am moisturising daily (never used to need to)

Thinking of a name for my peri meno-

But nothing inspires me.

Best wishes Hun x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.