depersonalisation again?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone i finally was getting well and the last week ive started to have that bad feeling of being disconnected, everything feels unreal and im in a dream. Of course my stupid ocd has to kick in and now im ocd' n about losing touch with reality completely my main fear! I mean what if I really start to believe im im a dream and I cross over into un reality. The weird thing is I wasn't even anxious so why have i got this depersonalization again God i need a break. Needing to vent

2 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I know how you feel it sucks rolleyes
    • Posted

Hi antsy how you feeling. I saw my psychiatrist Today and told him ive got the depersonalization back again and he said that once you've experienced depersonalization it can come back again very easily because it becomes a habit and it go again he said the fading away feeling and werid vision are all depersonalization and its not a sign of going crazy or insane. And the only way to get rid of it completely is to manage the anxiety better easier said than done as we know lol. I thought id let you no your not going crazy.
    • Posted

That's very good to know ! smile it's so scary but that helps a lot thank you smile I believe we will get through this I also hate how I get any little sensation I start freaking out sad
    • Posted

Hi antsy im the same as soon as I get something new i run with it, quite madding isn't it

do you get headaches, if you do, do find your depersonalization is worse

• Posted

Yes! I have like head pressure rolleyes and my head feels sore it's weird but yes with the depsersonalization
    • Posted

Its the worst hey, do your feelings feel different to like your emotions i cant explain it but my feelings feel odd or not me. I feel like im on a different planet
    • Posted

Yeah I don't feel like myself I feel like a different person it's so hard and weird to explain I feel idk lol it's crazy how anxiety can affect you
    • Posted

I know its just do hard to explian isn't it, my memory has gotten so bad i forget wat i did half an hour ago its another symptom ive got to stress about. Im having a crap day today hoping tomorrow is easier
  • Posted

It's my moms birthday today she's passed away but I miss her so much so I'm kind of depressed and anxious but pushing though with a smile on my face smile
    • Posted

Hi antsy sorry about your mum it would be a hard day for you today I shouldn't complain. Hows your depersonalization going have you still got it
    • Posted

Yeah I still feel weird ugh but I'm always thinking what if I have some rare disease blah blah lol so I fuel the stress anxiety cycle and I get other symptoms ugh but I'm learning just to live with it ya know ? Doesn't it feel different everytime or is it just me lol
    • Posted

Omg im so glad you wrote that it feels different everytime for you too i was stressing bad since last night cause everytime i get it, it feels totally different then I start obsessing that its not depersonalization and maybe a server mental breakdown or brain disease this is the worst feeling id trade this for any other symptom of anxiety right now. Im so over it
    • Posted

Omg I know how you feel lol I'm like this isn't anxiety. I feel like I'm not here or I'm gonna lose it any second ugh it's he ll rolleyes I'm so glad you understand smile makes me feel less crazy kind of lol like right now I have a head ache watching my bf play Xbox feeling spaced out it's scary
    • Posted

It definitely helps when someone understands what were going though, it makes me feel less crazy aswell, I get that feeling that im about to lose it and fade out its so crazy sometimes i get angry cause of it it can feel like some kind of punishment or torture. Im watching TV with my boyfriend and i dont even bother trying to explain how werid im feeling cause its just to hard to explian
    • Posted

Omg yes ! Lol I sound crazy while trying to explain it like yeah I feel like I'm not here or I'm gonna go crazy any minute I'm glad I met u on here smile it really helps and I can laugh about it now but when it's bad I just sit there waiting for me to lose it and thank God it never happens but yes it's the same but feels different it's hard to explain its not like a headache where we go oh okay it's just a headache no it's something that scares us and feels so horrible it feels like my vision is off
    • Posted

Im glad I found you on here to :-) i did try explain it to my parents but they didn't know what to say so I left it. My vision goes strange to it feels foggy or hazy my hearing becomes werid aswell its hard to explian kind of like super hearing. Last night when I was watching TV i started getting really hazy vision then I felt so detached and dreamlike i started to panic i closed my eyes for a while and then I had to get out of my house i felt so trapped. When the feeling goes i think ok cool its gone i dont think ill have that again so when it comes back i become so annoyed and scared as you know
    • Posted

Yeah exactly i feel like it'll never leave to be honest and it's hard to tell when it leaves

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.