Depersonalization & Anxiety, How do I take my life back?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Recently ive been suffering from depersonalization, and its the most horrifying thing ive ever been through, It feels as though anxiety has taken over my life completely and i just want my life back, I cant spend a day without thinking intrusive thoguhts or thinking im going to die. Ive somewhat managed my panic attacks but im always on edge, and havent gotten a good nights sleep in so long. I just want to be in the here and now and im not quite sure where to start. Ive been thinking maybe trying a sensory deprivation tank, or possibly medication, i definitely want to see a therapist or psychiatrist, but i just cant imagine someone being able to help. theres so many different opinions on what to do. Any kind of advice possible would be greatly appreciated. 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello, I have depersonilastion too, what are your symptoms of DP? X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.