Depressed and alone. My Dr's are young male and seem to have no idea

Posted , 10 users are following.

I had my regular pap smear three weeks ago after about two months of using cortosone creame. I developed an Uti that night and now have been on a rolercoaster of being in pain down theresince. The anti bioticis did not clear up the uti and another course was prescribed along with some cream and suppositories for the pain in my rectal area. This cream and suppositories burnt me severely and caused fussure around my anus. Just passing urine is extreemly painful when it contacts these fissures. Using my bowels are murderous. Some one out there please help me find help.

0 likes, 56 replies

56 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

is it a chlorinated pool?

if ozone treated you're on to a winner

• Posted

It never ells like chlorine.  What is an ozone pool?  Is that like a salt pool?

Wilma. 

• Posted

I read somewhere (during the single summer I lived in a house with a pool) – pools that smell like chlorine are really smelling of chloramine, the by-product of the insufficient chlorine failing to kill all the bacteria in the water. So a well-maintained pool doesn't smell like chlorine, but there's a good amount of it in the water.
    • Posted

its a pool treatment ....involves spliting oxygen o2 to o3....for indoor pools thats it.... but outdoor pools need extra treatment with copper...if in sunlight so thats a bummer.

but thank you soooo much fot the question wilma....i've now found a local ozone pool!!!!!!!!

but if swimming is your thing and it is chlorinated...just detox with iodine...but first consider your thyroid.. mind you. how are you in that deptment?

• Posted

its a pool treatment ....involves spliting oxygen o2 to o3....for indoor pools thats it.... but outdoor pools need extra treatment with copper...if in sunlight so thats a bummer.

but thank you soooo much fot the question wilma....i've now found a local ozone pool!!!!!!!!

but if swimming is your thing and it is chlorinated...just detox with iodine...but first consider your thyroid.. mind you. how are you in that deptment?

• Posted

I had a scare about a year ago with high vit A levels and thought i had a parathyroid gland playing up but when retested came back as normal. 

Will look into what type of pool it is. 

What is a an iodine detox?  Will look it up actually. 

Glad you found a good pool. We have one at home but i doubt it will get used this summer just being us two. I find the pool such a great place for exercise as my tendons become inflamed when i do any exercise that i am not supported. 

Have fun at your new pool. 

Wilma

• Posted

I don't understand why you have to make a mixture.  Straight coconut oil

is a great barrier by itself and is so pure.  I also us it on my legs and arms

after a shower. It keeps my skin soft. At ;east you could give it a try.

• Posted

I will start today now i know what you do with it. Another product i am thinking of is Emu oil. Its good for deep penetration. Its so thin as an oil it has to be kept in plastic as it weeps through glass. If it can get through glass i would say it could get through all that scaring. Has any one tried that?  I just used coconut oil and its like silk on your skin.

Thank you. Sheila

Wilma. 

• Posted

Try using zinc tablets.  I was suffering a while back with a fissure and it cleared pretty quickly once I used them twice a day at first (75 grams) and then once a day until  things improved. Don't despair and let me know how you get on.
    • Posted

Hi Wendy

I already take zinc daily but would be willing to have two a day rather than one. 

Thank you for your input. 

Wilma. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.