Posted , 7 users are following.

Depression really sucks was happy a few hour ago now nothing feel like sh*#

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Agree with you there!!!! Constantly feel like s***
    • Posted

I was happy a bit a go now nothing I can't be bothered any more takes the pi** 
  • Posted

Hi paul, hope you are ok, im feeling pretty low tonight as well, really need to give myself a kick up the backside I wish more than anything I could feel normal and well again even for 1 day would be nice, take care mate maybe have an early night like me and we will hopefully be refreshed in the morning to fight another daysmile
    • Posted

Hey Paul, its a new dawn its a new day and hope ur feeling good,hope u had a good nights sleep and feel refreshed smile
    • Posted

Just got up lol got bit of belly ace but will be okay 
    • Posted

Hey lazy lump, hope your belly is ok, ive had a dodgy belly since yesterday but like you im ok, if thats all thats wrong with us we're doing good
    • Posted

I start my therapy next week I get all sorts me lol chest pain headaches head zaps rib pain pain every were lol and stomachache 
    • Posted

Me 2 I get all sorts of pain ,good luck with ur therapy.
    • Posted

Hope so because if not im well goosed, I dont panic either after listening to thomas hall but all other symptoms are driving me insane
    • Posted

OMG he helped me stop panicking hahaha so it does work lol spread the word hahaha
    • Posted

No hahaha that's why I don't panic any more I honestly thought I had something wrong with till you said his name wow his video helped me well loads only listened to it for 1 week 1ns a day but 1 day I did it 2 times 1 after another 
    • Posted

I listened to him every day for about a week and it really has helped me, think I might just put it on now just to try and chill for a wee while as im having a really crap night and nobody here understands they all think im a fruit loop

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.