Desolate!

Posted , 12 users are following.

Really just can't take anymore and no one will listen. I just wish I was brave enough to end it all

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi cleora you have come to the right place we are all here to help one another, maybe we don't know u personally but all our ears are here for you to listen.... I can understand wat you are going thru because at times I felt like that as well  .... Lizzie has been there an got help the same can be done for you life is precious an you are a lot stronger then you think...... We are all here for you any time. Even just to say hullo😀😀😀😀 take care
  • Posted

Just want to mention this. I've had anxiety most of my life and recently it went from 2 to 200 almost over night. Finally my doctor said I think you need to see another doctor. They ran blood  tests on my thyroid and not only was my thyroid low but I had way to much calcium in my blood. It's called hyperparathyroidism. It makes for extreme anxiety. It sure did for me. So be sure and get checked physically too. I had surgery to remove one of the four glands and my anxiety went down to about a 1 or less. I sleep really well now too which was a big problem. I was like a cat on a hot tin roof. Pass this around to others whose anxiety has gone crazy for no reason they could think of. Mine is cured now, and although I still have slight bouts. It's very slight and I no longer take medication for it. Get checked! Wish you the best.
  • Posted

Two days ago you posted how bad you felt, a lot of people have been there but hold on to hope they will get tour meds right given time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.