Desperate for answers - fissure and Botox

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyon had a round of Botox but still feel a deep sting after a poop even if no blood ? I'm sure my first round of Botox has worn off and I find the softer my poo the more the burn ... will this ever end please someone help me sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Start applying desitin 40‰ zinc oxide cream into the fissure itself with finger/qtip after bm's and every night, use a small handheld mirror and squat to apply. This works by significantly speeding up wound healing on the skin level. Put petroleum jelly up your butt before every bm this will help prevent a retear. Read my full article, you will be cured in about a week. Best of luck! I've healed over a dozen deep fissures, mine happen because of my insane caloric intake and dairy.

My full fissure healing write up

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/holy-grail-cure-let-me-help-you--598847

• Posted

Thank you soooo much I just read your post ! I'm in Australia do u know where I can get that zinc cream ? I'm currently taking zinc tablets and vitamin c sad does it sound normal that the fissure is still bleeding and burning BUT no more spasms ? And from ur experience do u think I should do another round of Botox I just feel so lost sad

• Posted

Hey riri I'm not sure about availability in Australia, however I would look for baby diaper rash cream, and make sure it has zinc oxide in it, look maximum strength. It's an off label use that is practically a cure for fissures. Yes that sounds exactly right for botox because it's treating the fissure indirectly by reducing pressure and spasms, it won't cure the cut itself. That's where you need to find desitin, hopefully you can find zinc oxide cream where you are by some brand! Let me know how it goes

• Posted

I think I hVe found some cream do you mind private messaging me so I can send u the link to see if it's the right cream smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.