Did it kill the "seks"?

Posted , 12 users are following.

I understand that some might not want to respond to this post. Just wanted to ask others if they lost all desire for seks after their op? I am now five months post-op and have realised I have never wanted it once since the op. This is unusual for me...

2 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Couldn't agree more - so much better to be open about these things - it's all the little questions we are afraid to ask that cause the most anxiety and distress - I so wish I'd known about this forum before and after my other two ops - would have made life a lot easier xxx
  • Posted

Well I'm going to my pre-op assessment on 19th May & have been told I'll be seen by Physio for assessing my house. This was going to be one of my questions (I'm very blunt)!
    • Posted

Lol, best way to be ! My pre and post op booklet had a section in it on 'relations' along with some helpful diagrams re positions that were and werent ok , i would say by one to two years post op after 2 nd hip i could manage all the usual in comfort lol  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.