disappointed with the bend!

Posted , 11 users are following.

Just received my shiny new goniometer from Amazon, and measured the bend which I had thought was around 120 . . in fact it's only just over 100 frown

so I'll have to be a bit pushier with my knee for the next few weeks. Disappointed!

0 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This is where mine ended up after 19 weeks. I stopped any more physio at about 130 degree 7  weeks ago
    • Posted

Hi Paul,

Amazing, I wish mine would do that. whatever did you do to get there, I'd love to know.

Lynnsmile

• Posted

Hi Lynn, nothing really that's just how it ended up, surgeon said to stop any more exercise at about 130 degrees and just go back to living a normal life.

It is about 150 degrees but I think it is just because most of the internal swelling has gone. I worry that it is now too much, you can't win in this TKR business!

Regards Paul

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.