Divi Diners come unstuck ?????

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello Divi Diners, wherever you are.

Was just interested to know if any of you had  "stuffed " your way 

through the mountains of tempting food on offer over Christmas, and are 

now in pain ,,and regretting  every mouthful. .and looking forward to New Year's bash, with your New Years Resolution already in place "NEVER

AGAIN ""

Seriously though, I do hope none of you ended up in hospital.

and would like to wish all of us ,(me included), a Healthy new year

Own up now ,tell us the truth, who strayed ???frown

Jacqueline

2 likes, 53 replies

53 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Merry ho ho and all that Jacqueline...lol

I strayed and I strayed awsomely! cheesygrin

I had my xmas dinner with all the fixings..only I had a couple scoops instead of loading up my plate.  Had a very, very cheerful boxing day/night.  rolleyes

Only had 2 days where I had any discomfort...mind you one of those days I was praying for someone to tear out my stomach and rear end....but that was only for about 6 hours until it passed through.  Painkillers and a heating pad helped me through it. Totally knew it was a possibility.  Was it worth it......overall yes.... would I do it again...probably..redface

I love testing the waters lately.  Tried moose meat again..mild discomfort and the runs for about 3 hours after eating it but that was it.  No quite brave enought to go at a steak just yet!

Sunni

• Posted

Hi Sunni, you are like an intrepid Livingstone, travelling through the

unknown territory .Glad you scoffed your way through the danger

zone,and came out virtually unscathed

Did you run over the moose ???? or is it a supermarket buy ???

You could slice the steak very thin, and flash fry,

What did you do with the moose. must be similar to beef.eek J.

• Posted

Moose is wild game and is more popular here in Newfoundland than steak..lol ..wish we could buy it in a store but it's probably healthier being wild. I figured where it was wild and not mass produced and regulated there wouldn't be as much crap into it as a steak. 

As for the steak..nope..have tempted the fates already enough for now  lol

• Posted

Your Moose Is probably on a par with venison.which is now farmed but 

wild,

Google Chatsworth Park Derbyshire ,it might show the deer herd

• Posted

Sorry just getting back after spending some "quality" time with the family in the woods.. will google and let you know...lol
    • Posted

As you have been so quiet. i thought maybe your xmas binge had

caught up with you, A quick Hello would be good !!!!rolleyes

• Posted

Hi Jacqueline!!!

I had a wee bit of an accident.. mild concussion.... triggered my wonderful migraines.  Was taken off work for a few days and then the snowball effect happened.  been trying to catch up ever since wink

Hadn't had one of those nastys in a while and now have had 3 in the last month.  knocks me for a loop and puts me out of commission for a few days at a time. Hve been referred back to my neurologist and told to limit my "screen time"  (tv, computer, tablet, phone).....fun times!!

The rear parts have been doing well.  Have only had some minor discomfort but no serious flare ups.  STILL haven't had my colonoscopy yet.  My GP is looking into it.  Was sent to the gastro and I think he forgot me.  Or it may be because I've asked for a friday appointment so I don't miss too much work.  Thank God I've got an understanding boss.  Seems I've been out more than in lately.

• Posted

Hello sunni, I get used to you popping in and out, but you are not allowed 

to be poorly.  Now when you disappear I will worry about you.

Are you still wobbly ?

You can do without the colonoscopy for now, until you feel better.

One pain at a time

The computer has probably given you a mega headache. because of

all the eye movement 

Don't suppose you can be quiet and read a book ???

Pity you don't live neare ,I could come and sit on you.eek

Do look after yourself

• Posted

me be quiet...there's a novel concept...lol biggrin

I'd love to live near you..I've always wanted to come there. maybe we could go look at deer...!!!!

I looked at the slide show of the park but couldn't see any...

• Posted

Hello Noisy !! 

Saw the Deer today they were lying in groups 'cos it was cold but

sunny

Google    Chatsworth Park  Derbyshire  Deer herds. see what that gets.

In fact  ,I will do it myself  NOW and  I will ring  rolleyes back straight away

won't be a mo xx 

• Posted

O.K that works  hundreds of 'em  

just scroll down and there are images then press and off you go .

i'm going back now to have a good look, lots of them in the snow.

and a herd of the antlered guys .xx 

• Posted

Iv'e bookmarked  the thing to go back to 

You can rent a tower in the Park for your hols A friend and i actually rode

horses through the park ,wonderful 

• Posted

I CAN STAY IN A TOWER!!! eek sounds awsome...

Makes me wish I was there now..  I

signing off now so I can go look at some Derby Deer..

Will let you know my thoughts later..lol

• Posted

FINALLY SAW THE DARN DEER...LOL

they are very pretty.  seems one wanted to have a natter with one of the sheep..cheesygrin

It's amazing how they just mingle with each other.

The more I read about England the more I want to visit.  Summer 2017...can't wait!

We've got 2 weeks planned to fit in everything we want to do..lol

Hopefully no rear issues will complicate plans.  That's how it goes isn't it.  everything going swimmingly and BAM!

Woke up this morning with the tell tale discomfort in my side.  doesn't seem to be growing so it's just a small hiccup I guess.  Fingers crossed.  Not sure what it was I ate yesterday.  Got to go over my book I guess.  Weed out the baddies

• Posted

Glad you got to see the deer ,and the park Did you notice the house ??

Drink plenty of water. and take a paracetamol if you can 

ACIDOPHILUS for ever ,you didn't forget to take frownfrownrolleyes

• Posted

no,I remembered. 

rolleyes  everything back to normal (well, as normal as it can be)

Is that the house you can stay in?

• Posted

Your'e avin' a larf !!!!

The Duke and Duchess of Devonshire live in the house.

It's called a stately home ,not a house.rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.