dizzinesd

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi folks well im still waiting to see an audiologist but after reading everything on this site i dont know why im waiting i feel as this isy life from here on in. If i go to my gp i get fobbedoff with even more tablets why dont they know whats wrong with me been dizzy for 12 mths now and stil havent had a diagnosis of whats wrong its cracking me up slowly think id be better off out of here as i have no quality of life at all in the beginning i thought this aint going to beat me but its made me lose my job lost my relationship my life basically i cant see no light at the end of the tunnel

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I don't think all GP's can help with this. I believe an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor, ENT (also call Otalaryngologist) is a must. I was told there aren't pills to cure it; that specialized exercises are called for. Also, my ENT doc said a supplement called Lipoflavovit  is good for the internal ear. He said to get it on Amazon where it is less expensive. Do not give up. The audiologist will check your hearing, which is very important, but I'm not sure he'd know all that an ENT would.

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed company names/website as we do not allow repeated posting of these in the forums. If users wish to exchange these details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.