dizziness

Posted , 6 users are following.

Oh well folks soooo fed up of feeling like this pointless going to my g.p they havent a clue its really starting to get me down think ive hit the bottom of the barrel still awaiting for an appointment for an audiologist feels if my life is just a waiting game dont know how much more i can cope with 😭

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

HI Alison. Sorry I've not been back to you soon my brains done walk about yet again!Im coming round again now .Sorry I forgot to mention the obvious the drug is called Flunarazine.NICE don't allow it on the NHS and you have to be a named patient to be entitled to it, basically your on a trial basis .The drug does has side effects for some they can be quite nasty for others especially those on low doses it can really help a lot.iT did help me until the doses were upped and to put it mildly I could write scripts like Edgar Allen Poe or hammer house of Horrors .But that's only my reaction for others it's a great help, drugs act differently on individuals.Doseage and tolerance differs case by case , but it's worth a try.

Its not an expensive drug so the old excuse of costs does not apply with this drug.Wishing you all the best.Yvonne 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.