Dizziness

Posted , 13 users are following.

goodmorning LADIES,

Iwoke up this morning with my head spinning !!

I got up to go to the bathroom and I had to grab onto things to make it there . I felt like I was falling off the toilet. I laid back down and tried to go back to sleep but I opened my eyes and the room was spinning it is really scaring me because I have to work but I'm afraid this will affectmy driving!!

has anyone has this happen?

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

yes, my perimenopause started with head spinning. the feeling was very uncomfortable. I could not walk straight. it stopped two-three years later. now I am heading to the end of peri, I do not have hot flashes but I have sudden feeling of spinning, whooshes in the ears and strange spinning feeling in my eyes. also very scary. i do sport, eat well, take vitamins, try not stressing myself, but this is really an unpleasant symptom.

• Posted

the strange spinning feeling you have in your eyes i know what you mean i have that too its all scary and it just doesn't stop this is by far the worst symptom i have cause it never stops or leaves

• Posted

iv also had this on and off for years and its horrid iv done everything to stop it and nothing works for long mine is worse wen iam stuffed up and ear pressure is high iv been told its bppv and also my neck as i have disks problems due to wear and tear but some days i just feel awful with it i also wake in the night with my head spinning 100mph but wen i shift the way iam laying it goes but if i wake with it it stays with me the rest of the day i still drive as it doesnt seem that bad wen doing so but the minute i get to work its back again i also think mine is worse with anxiety which iv only suffered with since peri started good luck in getting better soon xx

• Posted

I know this post is a bit old, but I recently just posted the same thing. I woke up, turned over, sat up, and the whole room was spinning. I was so scared. I have been off balance ever since that day.

• Posted

this has been my new normal for three years will it ever end im Hoping and praying nothing spins for me bit did when it first hit me its horrible

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.