Dizziness

Posted , 13 users are following.

hello there!

for the last week or so i've had terrible dizziness it is nauseating und very sudden. feels like i am very drunk or on a merry-go-round. it only lasts for seconds but keeps repeating when i move my head, get up, lie down, sudden movement... is this perimenopause? anybody else had this? thanks so much for your answers

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

sounds like. MAV. Or just vertigo, which can happen during peri, I have both, the vertigo and migraines together (MAV) not fun at all.. I don't spin ( not yet anyways) but off balance and very dizzy.. And awful awful migraine attacks..

• Posted

I woke up the other day, turned over in bed, sat up, and the entire room was spinning. It was awful. It only happened once, but I have been off balance since that day. It is so disheartening.

• Posted

Has to be one of my worst symptoms. I refuse to shop at Walmart. I see stars every now and then, and occasionally vomit. Puberty and pregnancy weren't nearly as bad as peri and meno have been!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.