Dizziness feeling unbalanced

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi

Does anyone suffer from feeling dizzy/unbalanced? It happened to me briefly a while ago. Two days ago it happened again but worse. I was just sitting at my computer when it happened and when I tried to stand up to get to the sofa I felt unbalanced and nearly fell over. Dr checked me over the other day and didn't seem worried.

Today whilst shopping in town I started feeling a bit odd like I was going to get dizzy but didn't. When walking it felt like I was walking on foam or something soft. I am going through the menopause and I also have had a bad back which still hurts in the lower back area, I wonder if this could cause these symptoms too.

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I feel for you I get like this most days chest hurts back hurts my rib cage is sore arms ache you name it hun and I have put up with it ,, its driving me absolutely crazy ,, thought when gone through perrie that was it but not no I'm post now and same symptoms of perri

• Posted

Thanks, my symptoms have got worse than what they were when I was perri. I have had and still get all the muscle pains.

• Posted

Had my 1st dizzy/off balance moment Boxing day 2016, it became more and more until it became 24/7 in July 2017 and has been ever since for 17 months non-stop.

The anxiety it brings is horrific which doesn't help.

Good Luck

• Posted

Hallo, sorry for what you are going through. I first experienced dizziness 7 years ago. Up to date it comes and goes sometimes worse than others. I have not had a solution yet. I was just diagnosed with bppv and Gerd life has been a hell but I live by faith and hope that one day it will go away. Am a man of 49yrs

• Posted

Hi

Thanks for responding, 7 years is a long time to have dizziness on and off I do feel for you as it is horrible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.