Dizziness/imbalance/burping/belching/non working gallbladder.

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I'm almost suffering with digestion issues like belching/burping/dizziness/imbalance for 7 years. I did MRI, it was normal. Did colonoscopy and endoscopy 3 times, remarked with gastritis. But HIDA scan showed my gallbladder is not working at all 0%. I can remember these dizziness /imbalance started when I felt a pain on my right side. If I eat any oily, fatty, protein foods like chicken my stomach gets distended where I need to burp/belch to get relieve from symptoms. My concern is more on the dizziness/imbalance compared to my digestion issues. My B12 was low, had multiple shots but did not help much.Doctors says only if I remove my gallbladder we will come to know if dizziness is due to that or not.So like to hear from you all if it is the right thing to remove non working gallbladder.In internet, who suffer only comes and post, who are good , don't care and look after their life. I really like to hear if anybody had the above issues and how did get solved.

2 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I have a friend that has bad dizziness from her gall bladder.  When they went to remove it, the gall bladder was a light color and just fell apart. I would def have it removed with your symptoms.

Caroline

• Posted

Appreciate your comments. Did her dizziness go away after removing the gall bladder? And how she is feeling right now with digestion issues?
    • Posted

Yes her dizziness went away after removal of gall bladder. I don't think she has digestion issues.

Caroline 

• Posted

I've suffered for 4years with constant dizziness and have had my gallbladder out and still got the dizziness constant

• Posted

That's very sad to hear. Did you check on middle ear infection , vitamin B12,etc?

• Posted

Yes I've had loads of tests nothing shows up Dr told me I gotta live with it

• Posted

I'm curious to know what your dizziness feels like? I have MS and an inner problem called vestibular neuritis and I have visual vertigo. They don't know if they are all interconnected. My dizziness is not spinning it's more of a swimmy boat like feeling in my head. Can you describe what you are going through? 

• Posted

Gallbladder problems, stomach/bowel problems and vertigo as described as well as many other symptoms can be common in auto immune disorders  I would have a work up that looks at that issue and have it ruled out as much as possible though it can be elusive not showing up in scans and sometimes not showing up in blood work. My recent blood tests were fine but I have active disease going on. 
  • Posted

Can you describe your dizziness? Mine is a swimmy boat like feeling in my head. I have MS, inner ear problems and visual vertigo. 
    • Posted

I work in computers for 8 hours per day and almost 12 hours with smartphone. When I get dizzy I feel some kind of pressure/ pulling feeling in my eyes and below of my eye(kind of friction) and pressure on face too and it creates fatigue and confusion state.

1) I can't talk one to one looking their eyes as I feel I'm going to fall down

2) can't walk and look long especially during hallway where I get very blurry vision.

3) can't go in to crowded places like mall where lot of people walking here and there , looking at many things turning the head causes that I'm going to fall down.

4) when I look something for a long time (10 min) for eating food or focussing work or speaking to someone, I feel going to fall down.

5) looking down for some time and looking up also feel I'm going to fall down.

6)sometime above symptoms comes with headaches.

7) I can remember all these issues started when I got the severe digestion issues. But not sure this is an isolated which needs to be dealt separately or related to digestion.

7) Eye checkups were done,MRi brain is normal. Vitamin B12 was very low , but vitamin B12 shots some what helped but not full recovery.

• Posted

Just forgot to add this.

8) moving from a dark area to bright area and vice versa.

2) sensitivity to bright lights( even I kept my computer screen to very low brightness)

• Posted

JAYVIN have you ever had any other problems with your eyes. You describe photophobia but I wondered if you had any other eye issues? 
    • Posted

Eye doctor said I have dry eyes and prescribed eye tearing liquid and I have astigmatism with minus .5. doctor says he can wear glasses if needed, not mandatory. Almost for 1 year I haven't used eye liquid or glasses. Also I feel very difficult driving in high way at night focussing where the road turns.

• Posted

ok. Like how dry are your eyes? Have you ever been tested for Sjogren's? Symptoms are photophobia, gut disturbances, dry eyes and/or mouth. Vestibular problems possible if cns is affected. 

I have something very similar and have suffered gastritis, vestibular problems, can also affect internal organs (like gall bladder) photobhobia is common too. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.