Dizziness......what's going on

Posted , 7 users are following.

I was diagnosed with anxiety October 2015 and was given sertraline (Zoloft) to take which I have been taking ever since and have not had any anxiety attacks but the dizziness is still affecting me on a daily basis especially when I walk. I also have high blood pressure and take medication for that but check my bp everyday at home and levels have been good. I wish I knew what was causing this dizziness. I also had an MRI on brain done august 2015 as well as seen an ent Dr and everything checked out OK with both results. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 62 replies

62 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I Agree that the anxiety is just a result, So lets take that off the table (for now).

So there are only 3 areas: eyes, ears and Brain. I would think that we could come up with the Top 5 common problems with each and some how narrow it down and find some common ground. I was hit hard in the head 30 years ago, is that now why I have this ? that type of thing,  and put it into a data base? to find out common areas.

Medicines taken etc....

• Posted

I agree with you. I have had my ears and brain checked but not my eyes but my gut tells me its my eyes cause I take my blood pressure when I am having an attack and dizziness and its normal and I do have hearing loss in both ears as well as tinnitus so I plan to get hearing aides to see if that helps. One day I am not that dizzy and the next I am so gotta narrow down what I did and didn't do on those days that may have triggered the dizziness.
    • Posted

i am trying to do the same thing...I called my opthamologist and was told that I was checked for vertical heterpohoria...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.