Dizzy dizzy dizzy

Posted , 12 users are following.

Ok so I’m trying to get used to the fatigue but this dizziness is debilitating !!! Can’t stand it anymore !!!

I still try to do my run but it’s tough and uncomfortable love to hear from anybody else going through menopause that has this and is suffering too !

I started on the bio identicals 2 weeks ago and wonder if it’s making things worse ????? Help!! 

3 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I was also having an extreme dizziness for over 2 years, to the point I felt I was going to faint. It did got better after sometime. I was using Ayurvedic treatments like shirodhara (poring of warm oil on forehead), and it helped to relieve dizziness. Also, a lot of my dizziness related to thyroid imbalance and adrenal fatigue as well. But all those hormonal pathways are strongly connected to each other. Just keep going through this, don't give up. At one point, there are will be a shift for the better.

• Posted

Hi Lori Menopause has been a real beast for me. For eight years I've had almost every darn symptom on the list. Acupuncture is what got me through!! It took a few sessions but it worked on all my symptoms for almost two years!!(Occasional tune up are required) I hope this helps!!

• Posted

Glad to hear that worked Just started acupuncture yesterday please God it works for me too! 
    • Posted

Let me know how the Acupuncture goes. I was looking into this myself so will be interesting to see if it helps x
  • Posted

What did they do he accupuncture for? General menopause,or specific symptoms? Thanks
    • Posted

Hi anetta the acupuncturist/herbalist will give you a list of symptoms(and it's quite extension)and you check off anything you're having a problem with. My acupuncturist is female and very understanding!!! I encourage you to look into it. It helps!! Sending prayers and good thoughts your way!!

• Posted

They focus on the kidneys adrenals as that’s why all the imbalance comes from regarding hormones . She also put a few needles in my ears head for the dizziness . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.