Dizzy/ feeling a little faint?!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi ladies, 

not been feeling well since Saturday!, started with a migrane which woke me up, took a Sumertription straight away, which did ease throught the day, which then my bony started to ache all over (like I had ran the marathon my body literally ached all over! This proceeded right through Sunday and this morning felt 100% worse?!.

not only my whole body ached another full blown migrane , neck ache and through the day I felt weak to the point I was going to pass out like going black and like a sinking in water feeling?.

i don't know if the HRT I'm on is not working for me? If I've picked a virus up? I've no idea?

shold I be concened at how I'm feeling? I feel a little silly going to see my GP !, has this happened to you?. Any advice of anyone?.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Shelly. its difficult when you feel like crap most of the time, to distinguish when you have just "picked up a bug"!!!  for the past couple of days I've had upset/unsettled tum/bowels plus awful period type pain lower down, & constant light headedness/dizzyness. i have chronic bowel problems anyway, & am also on hrt which has been controlling my bouts of lightheadedness i was experiencing before the hrt. so i honestly think I've got a bug/virus as its all been constant last few day not intermittent, & i have just started bleeding again yesterday!! but it does get hard to work out if other things are hormone related or just common bugs/virus's doing the rounds. i still feel unsettled tummy today & lightheaded to point of not being able to drive, so think it must be  a bug. probably the same for you hun...x

• Posted

Hi Shelly & Ladies,

I too have been feeling the stiff neck & migraines  on/off for the past week-  I am peri menopause (still getting periods) I am not taking any form of HRT so I don't think the symptoms have anything to do with (side effects)-

I was dealing with nausea as my biggest symptom (just when it was becoming manageable) now the migraines, and over all sick feeling w/low anxiety (ugggggggh!)

I have my family on board for support and have enlisted the moral support of sister-friends, and of course on really hard days when I'm struggling I come to the forum for xtra support!  (thank you all)   ;-) ;-)

I am trying the royal jelly (3 tablets daily) & the ginseng every other day to see if it helps with the fatigue, anxiety, and fogging brain (just started this week so I will keep you all posted to see if any of the symptoms are relieved)  I really don't want to bother with any of the risk that can be associated with HRT so I'm trying to survive this horror stage as natural as possible-

Please fell better to you all and if you find something that works keep us informed (huggz)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.