DIZZY UNBALANCE FEELING 24/7 FOR MONTHS

Posted , 5 users are following.

male 44..it started sept 2018..feels like moving when im not..fatigue..so i do bloodtest and i have hyperthyroidism..January 2019 my thyroid already normal..but the dizzy got worse..

My dizziness is like when you just got out of an elevator or car but 24/7..makes me nauseus..but when im jogging or running or climbing or descending the stairs.i dont feel any dizzyness..but when im walking theres dizzyness and unbalance..same as when im driving a car theres no dizziness.but when the car stop..i can feel the dizzyness..im on SERC 16mg..but is not helping...

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

all this time i thought the dizziness was cause by my hyperthyroidism..because of the dizziness and fatigue that led me to bloodtest which my t3 t4 elevated..tsh suppressed..im still taking thyroid med for hyper but its in range already..i have not gone to ent because i know that they will just guess my problem..so i try to self medicate myself..by the way my endocrinologist gave me SERC 16mg..but feels like its not helping..im also injecting B vitamins bec im hyper before that it depletes my vitamins...my body is strong..i do 150 pushups every other day with no dizziness..after the pushups the dizziness reappear

• Posted

it will help with your dizziness and balance want are you like in supermarkets do you feel wores?

• Posted

yes i feel worse when im in grocery..because im so conscious i dont want others to notice my symptoms..i want to act natural..but i became stiffer and i feel dizier...last year i went to psychiatrist he gave me XANOR and JOVIA...dat time im not yet dizzy..its just my hyperthyroid causing me to have panic attacks and anxiety

• Posted

try this it will see for you got weak balance system the ENT told me to do this(stand on the spot with your eyes closed with your arms out straight start marching on the spot count to 30 open your eyes )you should stop in the center l turn to the left .The ENT sent me for vestibular exercises to do this is what he gave me image

• Posted

ok tnx so much..i want to add ...when im chewing food it makes me diizy..and im sensitive to loud sounds and hi pitch sound i get dizzy for a second..but its constant..like when someone shouts i get dizzy..when he shouts again i get dizzy again..

my dizzyness is like im floating when i walk..the feeling when i just got out of an elevator..

• Posted

have you considered vestibular migraines?

• Posted

im not sure..i have no headaches..just my eyes feeling weird every single day from the moment i woke up to sleep again at night..eyes just feel watery.tired.feels like puffy.dont know if my eyes or ears or just anxiety causing this unsteadyness..

• Posted

its weird..when im walking or just standing i feel off balance and like floating...but when im jogging or in motion i dont feel any dizziness..but after jogging the dizziness is there again..when im driving i dont feel any dizziness.but when the car stop i feel dizzy and nauseous

• Posted

I once saw a show called undiagnosed mysteries and this women had the same issue. I forgot what she had. maybe you can look it up on line or write to the show.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.