DIZZY UNBALANCE FEELING 24/7 FOR MONTHS

Posted , 5 users are following.

male 44..it started sept 2018..feels like moving when im not..fatigue..so i do bloodtest and i have hyperthyroidism..January 2019 my thyroid already normal..but the dizzy got worse..

My dizziness is like when you just got out of an elevator or car but 24/7..makes me nauseus..but when im jogging or running or climbing or descending the stairs.i dont feel any dizzyness..but when im walking theres dizzyness and unbalance..same as when im driving a car theres no dizziness.but when the car stop..i can feel the dizzyness..im on SERC 16mg..but is not helping...

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

no no please don't worry. I have been feeling off balance for 9 yrs and I'm still here. the key to finding out what she had was the fact that she only felt off when she was not in motion. and she felt ok when she was in motion. I would focus your internet search on those 2 things.

• Posted

Sorry pppd not pddd

• Posted

yes thanks ..i was thinking i had pppd or maybe mal de embarkment syndrome..(spellinng)?...The trigger to this dizziness i think is from my hyperthyroidism because i was so drained and weak and slight dizziness.anxiety everyday thinking that it was Graves disease..

• Posted

one other thing you can look up is scm muscle and dizziness. the scm is a muscle in your neck. see if the symptoms match yours.

• Posted

thanks for ur concern...I think best illness suits my description is mal de debarqment syndrom..i search the internet and it says often the symptoms improved or even disappear when in continuous motion like when driving a motor vehicle...yes im like that..i dont feel any dizzziness when in fast continuous motion..like driving a car or jogging or doing pushups

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.