Dizzyness/ lightheaded / dazed feeling

Posted , 9 users are following.

Went Xmas shopping today and just felt in a world of my own. Like I'm in a daze/ lightheaded. 

Iv had enough of feeling like this! It brings me down and makes me not want go do anything and scared. Will this pass? Has anyone experienced this? And got through it? And any tips? 

I get this every day! I am also day 7 of Prozac. 

2 likes, 53 replies

53 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So been to the DR for a check up she is checking my magnesium/calcium levels Monday as I haven't had these checked for 4 years. As I have severe dizziness

• Posted

My doc took me off magnesium said my levels where fine. But I still get dizzy/vertigo everyday. I'm sick of it. My anxiety does good till the dizziness starts then it's all day.. I hope you get answers xxx your not alone.  Wish there was a quick cure I hate taking these meds..
    • Posted

Prozac wasn't for me. I take Lexapro a beta blocker and ativan..
    • Posted

Yes it is.. I have a great physiatrist that calls me at home and calms me down. Even said if I need more meds before I see her just call and let her know. But it's a struggle to feel this way I have a 9 yr old son that depends on his mommy.. 
  • Posted

Haven't posted for a while as been trying to keep busy.

4 weeks of Prozac. 

So the dizziness is soo much better!! But not 100%.

I went to a spa day yesterday and I loved it. I went swimming. Massages ect. ( this is all good for you ) 

I had a aroma massage ( so you can choice the oils I chose lavenda to relax me ) 

I also do my mindfullness app every day ( the breathing actu works when you feel abit stressful ) 

My only down fall at the moment is Nausea & not sleeping. I hope it will eventually go. 

Good luck to all. Hope this post helps. 

_ 0 F g < reply>

• Posted

Its nice to know im not the only out there like this haha, its started days after i smoked w with my mates iv felt like a dizzy feeling and just not wanting to do anything, im still trying to figure out what it is like sometimes i just feel out of it and cant focus and talk to my self conscious a lot then sometimes ill start taking deep breaths and i feel my heart beat then feels like i need to remember to breath and my legs start shaking or feel weak and start feeling nervous also sometimes its scary because it will happen out of no where usually when im just sitting there not doing anything and just thinking about everything then because im just thinking about everything i think about my breathing and freak out more lol but yeah this morning i felt really tired all day so far and idk if i lost my apetite or anything but in the morning i tried eating yogurt and almost threw up, anyone know what it is exactly and when it will go away because im an active person but feeling like this has scared me sometimes when out of the blue i start breathing heavy and feel my heart beat and feeling out of it along with my eyelids feel heavy like i want to close them, usually goes away when im out and about with friends and talking but sometimes stays even as i do that, is it my diet? From the smoking? Depression? My sleep scehdule? I tend to not do much during the day besides class football and music and when i get home i just stay on my phone and do homework, usually wednesday and the weekends ill be out of the house for about 2-3 hours besides that class from 8-3 everyday if you know the solution to fix my problem please notify me
  • Posted

i have been getting this for about a year now off and on . It will go away for about two or three weeks but then i will think about it , "i haven't felt my daze state for a while" . But as so as i think about it it comes back to me for a week really bad. Its like I'm walking around in a dream, daze detached from my body. It gets very scary like something bad is about to happen. It gets worse if i have to get out of my house . It has to be my anxiety getting the best of me. I can eat tuna fish salad and beets and after a couple of day with this power food i start feeling normal again. That is till i think about it again.

• Posted

i have been getting this for about a year now off and on . It will go away for about two or three weeks but then i will think about it , "i haven't felt my daze state for a while" . But as so as i think about it it comes back to me for a week really bad. Its like I'm walking around in a dream, daze detached from my body. It gets very scary like something bad is about to happen. It gets worse if i have to get out of my house . It has to be my anxiety getting the best of me. I can eat tuna fish salad and beets and after a couple of day with this power food i start feeling normal again. That is till i think about it again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.