Do not get a cystoscopy Done

Posted , 5 users are following.

Yes I had a cystoscopy done yesterday and I wish now I never had it done now I am still peeing blood and burning when I go the only thing he found was 2 red spots and he had said in his own gut it was not bladder cancer too me I don't believe he knows what he was doing and I sure do not feel comfortable on having him do the next scope another doctor will be taking over from here and he was being hateful toward me cause I told him my lower stomach was bothering me he said there is no infection. And him and the nurse never said this would have after effects of having it done.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

HI PATTY

SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR ORDEAL

I AM A MALE AND HAD A CYSTOSCOPY PERFORMED

ON MYSELF IN 2016 UNDER A GENERAL ANESTHETIC

IT WAS DURING THE WORLD CUP TIME WHEN I WOKE

UP I WAS SO BATTERED AND BRUISED I THOUGHT THEY

HAD INSERTED THE TV CAMERA INSIDE ME I WAS BLEEDING

ALL NIGHT THE NEXT DAY AN AMBULANCE WAS CALLED AS

I HAD GONE INTO RETENSION AND SHOCK I HAD TO HAVE 

CATHETER INSERTED WAS KEPT IN HOSPITAL OVERNIGHT

THEN HAD TO BE RUSHED BACK TO HOSPITAL AGAIN AS MY

BODY HAD REJECTED THE CATHETER MY RESULTS SHOWED UP AS A SWOLLEN PROSTATE AND ALTHOUGH ALL OF THIS WAS UNPLEASANT 

TO ME I WOULD HAVE IT DONE AGAIN JUST TO ASSURE ME NOTHING 

WAS SERIOUSLY WRONG IN THE NEAR FUTURE I AM SURE THEY WILL

DEVELOPE THINNER INSTRUMENTS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR US PATIENTS

I WISH YOU WELLsmile   

• Posted

I only experienced from the cystoscopy and biopsy just cramping that was it and I done my colonoscopy yesterday cause the first one I was not completely cleaned out and now I have dizziness and a slight headache from it and that doctor office who did this is going too hear me this morning they never said both about the side effects from this test I was no expecting too be dizzy like this it's ridiculous I have to hold on too things they before five me something to get rid of it. I am not experienc ing anything else no bleeding or pain which is unusual I guess.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.