Do you have retrograde ejaculation ? What does it feel like? How do you feel about it?

Posted , 12 users are following.

I recently had a HoLEP, I was told by my surgeon I would almost certainly get RE, which I am fine with but it would be very supportive if I could hear from other men who have RE and their experiences. This discussion is not about the procedures that caused the RE, it is about how you live with it. Thanks for any insight. If you want to PM me that is fine. Thanks. 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had a HoLEP almost 3 years ago and RE was par for the course and hasn't bothered me or my wife at all.

Whatever type of "rebore" your have no man will have exactly the same amount of prostate tissue removed from exactly the same location as another man and the RE "experience" will be different for us all, so just live with it.

Plus, the savings on the cost of tissues is a bonus.

• Posted

Rogcal, I was thinking the same about the tissues. 
  • Posted

I had fla twice second time I got re. For me it's kinda a bummer not to cum. But over all my orgasims are good and seem to last longer. I'm 61 been married for 35 yrs so not a bid deal to me. Wife loves it cause no mess. Lol. Good luck on your journey.

Jim

• Posted

My wife used to love to watch my orgasm or actually feel my semen inside her for awhile, now it’s like she thinks I fake cumming .

It’s really not worth having sex anymore in my opinion.

It’s also very depressing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.