Doc visit today

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi ladies well I went in white coat freight and all lol but results of all the blood work was good I lost 12lb he told me he wants me to get my a1c level to a 6 which it's a 6.5. He said with my hormones bouncing around it can cause my level to bounce around as well my blood pressure was good 120/76 usually when I go in my pressure is off wack but today was great he checked my shoulder out he said bursitis and it can be very achy sometimes feel warm it's the sac's that fill with fluid that's where the warmth feeling come from but other than that I feel pretty good today wish I could trade shoulders with someone lol but hey if that's all I have to deal with for the moment I'll take it god bless ladies and as album praying for all of us

2 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.