doctors at GP s

Posted , 6 users are following.

From your posts and also from my experience ... Doctors at GP they dont give more details about diet and those pills. My doctor told me 2 words about: diet and workout. Thats it. He didnt tell me about low fat and nothing at all. My appointment took max. 2 min.! i didnt have enough info so thanks Good I found you. Why they re like that ...

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ladies ...in my GP was a lovely doctor, female, She was best doctor I ever seen.. When I went to ask about those pills ..the lady at desk told me She s gone to practice

somewhere ... I really wanted to cry as I adore her. And that pig took her place :-(

BritneySpears need your blog info. Give as a clue how to find you on google If you cant post it here .... Plsss

• Posted

@Alicemum

It's still in VERY early stages i have a couple of recipes up etc. I may edit and add some more tonight. I would suggest googling fantastic slimington (dont ask i went on a random blog name site) LOL x

My Dr now is lovley but he is useless sometimes i think it would even be better to have a pig headed dr who at least could give good advice

hmm maybe not lol

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.